Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 13 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page « 111 12 13 14 15123 »
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: December 1st, 2010, 8:36 am
Thanks chaps. I'll try and give it some time again; I'm sort of mutli tasking at present.

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: December 1st, 2010, 8:37 pm
I know Bill, us chaps find multi-taking hard to master!

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: December 2nd, 2010, 8:15 am
Sure: The weather isn't helping either; I'm spending a good part of the day sliding about in my car on unsalted roads in rural Cambridgeshire; then dosing myself up with hot toddies at night to keep a virus at bay. I'm off now and its fecking snowing again. (Now for the posts from the guys who say: "wimp - where I am its 60 below and we're shooting wolves on the way to the Supermarket" ) :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: December 2nd, 2010, 3:34 pm
Portsmouth Bill wrote:
(Now for the posts from the guys who say: "wimp - where I am its 60 below and we're shooting wolves on the way to the Supermarket" ) :lol:
LOL

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: December 2nd, 2010, 4:08 pm
Bill you are lucky you have only got wolves,I'll swear I saw a polar bear this morning.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: December 3rd, 2010, 9:17 am
How about Short Sunderland? It was a significant aircraft of WW2.

[Profile] [Quote]
Sheriff
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: December 3rd, 2010, 10:11 am
Odysseus1980,

A) I think it has already been done.
B) Read my previous posts regarding doing aircraft yourself.

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: December 4th, 2010, 10:34 am
Well up here we've less than a cm of snow! Practically most of Lancashire is unscathed although not more than 20 miles up north they've caught a packet in Cumbria.

Yes the Sunderland has been done. Folks need to look at the previous board as well as this one as we're seeing more duplicates. Sheriff's Harrier on wheels has already been done. Actually now both Phantom and Harrier have been draw four or five times.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: December 4th, 2010, 11:17 am
Yes, that is one of the difficulties with 'parts', we don't have a proper representation in the archive; and I found the same when reinventing the Wasp.

[Profile] [Quote]
Sheriff
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: December 4th, 2010, 1:32 pm
Hood wrote:
Well up here we've less than a cm of snow! Practically most of Lancashire is unscathed although not more than 20 miles up north they've caught a packet in Cumbria.

Yes the Sunderland has been done. Folks need to look at the previous board as well as this one as we're seeing more duplicates. Sheriff's Harrier on wheels has already been done. Actually now both Phantom and Harrier have been draw four or five times.
The Sea Harrier (both FRS.1 and FA.2) on wheels has been done. There were some Harriers with U/C down on the original Photobucket site, but they're pretty bad. Wrong angle, wheels done badly. Some of the later Harrier drawings are major improvements on what has been around before.

See the attached. If that could seriously be called "duplication", I'll eat my hat.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 13 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 111 12 13 14 15123 »

Jump to: