Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 68 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page « 166 67 68 69 70123 »
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 7th, 2012, 5:57 pm
Little Bird wrote:
1 meter are 22,093 px ?
That's FD scale.
In SB Scale 1 meter is 6.5617 pixels (or, 6 inches is one pixel).

[Profile] [Quote]
Little Bird
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 7th, 2012, 6:08 pm
yà... sorry, I'm confused!!

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 15th, 2012, 8:40 pm
I must finish those little bas***** ...

[ img ]
Updated A6M's in two camo style. Opinion, suggestions?

[Profile] [Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 16th, 2012, 2:58 am
I like it, would you mind if I were to do a chart with markings for all carriers like I am for the Val and Kate?

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
denodon
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 16th, 2012, 3:01 am
Not really to do with this particular drawing but will you also be redoing the deck parked versions with gear down with folded wingtips?

Also I agree with Raxar, having that would allow these to easily be used on many drawings.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 19th, 2012, 8:07 am
Raxar wrote:
I like it, would you mind if I were to do a chart with markings for all carriers like I am for the Val and Kate?
No problem, chart is a good idea.
denodon wrote:
Not really to do with this particular drawing but will you also be redoing the deck parked versions with gear down with folded wingtips?
Hmmm... that should be easy, yeah I can make that. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 21st, 2012, 2:58 am
Here's the Updated B5N Kate:
[ img ]
And another little side project I needed for my AU, the topveiw of the E4N, the side view of which is drawn by WhyMe:
[ img ]
Still working on the per-carrier charts.

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: November 21st, 2012, 12:26 pm
Raxar you should double check size of Kate, A6M has height: 3.05 m and B5N 3.70 m. But your Kate look a lot smaller then my Zero.

[Profile] [Quote]
knut 75
Post subject: Re: PlanebucketPosted: November 27th, 2012, 10:59 am
About 9 years ago I managed to get hold of some line drawings of the Boeing 2707-100 in the colours of the optionholding airlines from a chap in Luxembourg posting on the Diecast Aircraft Forum site under the handle "Tupolev". As I promised him not to use them except for my private use I only held on to them as word documents under the relevant airlines.

It occurred to me that if anyone wanted to do a Boeing SST here sufficient time has elapsed for me to pass on Tupelev's work as a basis. If anyone is interested please send me a pm here with your e-mail and I will send you a word document of the airline you are interested (except for World Airways which I seem to have lost).

[Profile] [Quote]
Morten812
Post subject: Re: PlanebucketPosted: November 27th, 2012, 4:52 pm
knut 75 wrote:
About 9 years ago I managed to get hold of some line drawings of the Boeing 2707-100 in the colours of the optionholding airlines from a chap in Luxembourg posting on the Diecast Aircraft Forum site under the handle "Tupolev". As I promised him not to use them except for my private use I only held on to them as word documents under the relevant airlines.

It occurred to me that if anyone wanted to do a Boeing SST here sufficient time has elapsed for me to pass on Tupelev's work as a basis. If anyone is interested please send me a pm here with your e-mail and I will send you a word document of the airline you are interested (except for World Airways which I seem to have lost).
A basic version would do just fine....

Morten Jensen
Randers
Denmark

Traffic Manager

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 68 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 166 67 68 69 70123 »

Jump to: