Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 116 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page « 1114 115 116 117 118123 »
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 26th, 2018, 3:48 pm
trexslee wrote: *
Why not?
Because you wish it.

On a more serious note, I suggest that you give it a shot. SB scale is more forgiving of detail inaccuracies than FD scale is, and I'd be happy to offer advice if you tried, but right now you've got 51 posts. All but something like 4 of them are you asking other people to draw large widebody aircraft in SB and FD scale for you.

[Profile] [Quote]
trexslee
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 26th, 2018, 5:57 pm
TimothyC wrote: *
Why not?
Because you wish it.

On a more serious note, I suggest that you give it a shot. SB scale is more forgiving of detail inaccuracies than FD scale is, and I'd be happy to offer advice if you tried, but right now you've got 51 posts. All but something like 4 of them are you asking other people to draw large widebody aircraft in SB and FD scale for you.
Well, once I am able to install pc bootcamp on my mac computer, then I'll probably do it

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 26th, 2018, 8:44 pm
Why not?
Because you wish it.

Well, once I am able to install pc bootcamp on my mac computer, then I'll probably do it
http://shipbucket.com/faq#drawings

GIMP works on Mac OS X

[Profile] [Quote]
trexslee
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 26th, 2018, 9:28 pm
Colosseum wrote: *

Because you wish it.

http://shipbucket.com/faq#drawings

GIMP works on Mac OS X
Thanks.

[Profile] [Quote]
Sareva
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 27th, 2018, 1:34 am
*removed*

Last edited by Sareva on March 27th, 2018, 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 27th, 2018, 2:20 am
Very cool but Planebucket drawings do not get credits as they are considered parts.

[Profile] [Quote]
Sareva
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 27th, 2018, 2:37 am
Colosseum wrote: *
Very cool but Planebucket drawings do not get credits as they are considered parts.
Oh, I understand.

I made the image like that for when I post it elsewhere. If it's an issue, then I can make a separate image. I don't want or expect people to credit me anyways.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 27th, 2018, 2:43 am
From what I remember, Darth Panda did those.

[Profile] [Quote]
Sareva
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 27th, 2018, 3:02 am
Should I remove the credits or change them?

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 27th, 2018, 4:25 am
Sareva wrote: *
Should I remove the credits or change them?
Your call, but if you leave them on, I'd change them to "Darth Panda, Recolor by Sareva".

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 116 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 1114 115 116 117 118123 »

Jump to: