Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 84 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page « 182 83 84 85 86123 »
dy031101
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: February 15th, 2014, 11:04 pm
Thank you very much!

*Clicking on "Save image as..."*

[Profile] [Quote]
WWII44
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: February 25th, 2014, 6:27 pm
Planebucket needs the B7A Ryusei, J7W Shinden, and Ki-102 Randy. I would do them my self but I'm not good at drawing things that small.

[Profile] [Quote]
cvbbdd
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 7th, 2014, 3:11 pm
J7W top and side
i need help with the 190 the nose looks to fat
[ img ]

good stuff starts on page 10
work list:
  • USS Kearsarge crane ship No. 1(on hold) need pics
    top down weapon and plane sheets

[Profile] [Quote]
Newb
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 12th, 2014, 1:53 am
I will go ahead and make a request, can anyone make Fictional Designs? I'd really be interested to see what people can come up with.

[Profile] [Quote]
BoxOfRoundRocks
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 12th, 2014, 12:04 pm
You mean like personal aircraft designs?

..and yes, I drew awesome avatar.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 12th, 2014, 12:10 pm
There is an AU section but I'll warn that people don't take kindly to request threads for personal whims, real aircraft is a different manner though

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Newb
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 12th, 2014, 7:22 pm
BoxOfRoundRocks wrote:
You mean like personal aircraft designs?
Yes.

[Profile] [Quote]
Trojan
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 13th, 2014, 2:49 am
Great job DG_Alpha and GLACIESFIRE

References and feedback is always welcome!

[Profile] [Quote]
GLACIESFIRE
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 13th, 2014, 10:17 am
Thanks a lot Trojan but don't forget LittleBird... ;-)

[Profile] [Quote]
BoxOfRoundRocks
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 13th, 2014, 2:39 pm
[ img ]
AV-122 Dragon is a heavy bomber built mostly from scraps of MiG 25 fleet in 70's to counter threat by fascistic Rameniak. Built largely from steel and wood as aluminum was difficult to get through naval blockade. Steel skeleton gave aircraft ability to absorb damage that could destroy any other bomber with penalty on performance. It has low speed, low ceiling and flies and can take hits like ton of bricks. In addition to typical (fire)bombing missions it can be used in anti-ship missions with Silkworms and Exocets and air defense role with missiles meant for SAMs such as Kub and later Buk/Uragan.

Design was refined and production restarted as supersonic AV-124 Wyvern with more aluminum available and with titanium applied where needed. Wyvern featured much more swept wings, longer hull, MiG 31 parts and superior performance in every category.

..and yes, I drew awesome avatar.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 84 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 182 83 84 85 86123 »

Jump to: