Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 27 of 36  [ 353 posts ]  Go to page « 125 26 27 28 2936 »
heuhen
Post subject: Re: belowdeck partsPosted: April 23rd, 2014, 4:40 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
As for AK-230, Here is my own current version I'll be using myself for updating my own work and the few new drawings I'll likely conclude in near future
[ img ]
Feel free to add that underhull parts to it as well :)
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: belowdeck partsPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 9:14 pm
As requested:
[ img ]
the 356/45 from IJN Fuso (and Kongo/Ise classes as well) :)

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: belowdeck partsPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 9:21 pm
BB1987, you are god!

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: belowdeck partsPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 9:25 pm
awesome. consider it added.
btw, heuhen, can you and golly fight out which AK 230 part to use? I personally don't want any conflicting parts in these sheets.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: belowdeck partsPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 9:33 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
awesome. consider it added.
btw, heuhen, can you and golly fight out which AK 230 part to use? I personally don't want any conflicting parts in these sheets.
which do you think look closes,
[ img ]
[ img ]

edit: I come suddenly over this one:
[ img ]

edit: cheked the numbers from that ref. and my turet is closes in size both in barrel length an diameter on turret it self. so I delete of Golly's variant from my list!

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: belowdeck partsPosted: May 4th, 2014, 7:21 am
Quote:
Im going to use my own version naturally. And naturally once I get the long waited soviet part sheet done, It will feature there as well.

Offcourse everyone can draw what ever they want in their own drawings, its not any rule that one has to use some precice part. Partsheets are the to help people who don't know/want/bother/want to retain uniformality, but they are not in position of some rule.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: belowdeck partsPosted: May 4th, 2014, 9:06 am
Gollevainen wrote:
Quote:
Im going to use my own version naturally. And naturally once I get the long waited soviet part sheet done, It will feature there as well.

Offcourse everyone can draw what ever they want in their own drawings, its not any rule that one has to use some precice part. Partsheets are the to help people who don't know/want/bother/want to retain uniformality, but they are not in position of some rule.
I am purely saying for these sheets, gollevainen. of course, anybody can use what they want, but these belowdeck parts are parts designed for clarity, something that could be lost if I put 2 parts for the same thing on here.

if the russian navy parts will use yours gollevainen, unless heuhen has something against it, could we use that one? that way there will be no conflicting parts between parts sheets.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: belowdeck partsPosted: May 4th, 2014, 9:46 am
Quote:
I am purely saying for these sheets, gollevainen. of course, anybody can use what they want, but these belowdeck parts are parts designed for clarity, something that could be lost if I put 2 parts for the same thing on here.
well you are the artists of the sheets, so ultimately its up to you to decide.

Quote:
if the russian navy parts will use yours gollevainen, unless heuhen has something against it, could we use that one? that way there will be no conflicting parts between parts sheets.
ah, well, the partsheets I'll be making - and yes, I am now actually starting to make them - will be just collection of the equipment I've drewn myself for my various remakes and Soviet AU projects. I have and will use them for my own part, for remodelling my older work, and If by any change happen to draw something completely new. But I can pretty much say, everything that is still undrawn by me in the soviet/russian section is free for graps, thougth people could cordinate with me and eswube if they have some plans to do something. If people want to use my parts in them, Its allrigth, but in same vain, I wont get tantrums if they draw something else bythemselves. If Heuhen has serious plans to actually use that AK-230 of his in some drawings, then by all means he can and You can add that to your sheets, but I predict that vast majority of the drawings that has Ak-230 will end up using my version.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: belowdeck partsPosted: May 4th, 2014, 9:56 am
I agree. gollevainen, could you maybe post your sheets as they are now somewhere? that would stop unneeded redraws of russian parts.....
I will use gollevainens unless heuhen has some serious claims about it's inaccuracy or anything, but as far as I can see it is just an matter of stylistic preference and then gollevainens will end up being the most-used one.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: belowdeck partsPosted: May 4th, 2014, 10:48 am
Quote:
I agree. gollevainen, could you maybe post your sheets as they are now somewhere? that would stop unneeded redraws of russian parts.....
I can produce the post 1945 artillery and torbedoes&allsorts today in the actuall sheet. Pre-1945 artillery and specially missiles are just too widespread everywhere in my vaults, that it takes propably a whole day to just get them alltogether

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 27 of 36  [ 353 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 125 26 27 28 2936 »

Jump to: