Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
acelanceloet
Post subject: RHIB's and other drawings for the Dutch part sheet approvalPosted: October 19th, 2010, 6:58 pm
I am now working on some parts for the Dutch parts sheet. I started with making the real RHIB's which are used now, instead of the shipbucket real ones. the problem was, that these are really small in sb scale and looked wrong in the 'all black outlines' drawing way. if this drawing is not approved in sb scale, I will redo it with the correct colours, but then there will be some pixel errors.
[ img ]
this is the delta 12.20 triple x, the boat which is used on board the Holland class opv.

more parts coming soon.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: RHIB's and other drawings for the Dutch part sheet approPosted: October 19th, 2010, 7:03 pm
Good one :D

[Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: RHIB's and other drawings for the Dutch part sheet approPosted: October 20th, 2010, 2:29 pm
now the next part... the PAP mark 5 unmanned mine disposal vehicle. I hope you guys like it ;) btw, anybody has drawn the Seafox mine disposal vehicle?

Last edited by acelanceloet on October 20th, 2010, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: RHIB's and other drawings for the Dutch part sheet approPosted: October 20th, 2010, 2:30 pm
Well done!

[Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: RHIB's and other drawings for the Dutch part sheet approPosted: October 20th, 2010, 7:27 pm
and the other RHIB, this one for common use on all ship, the Damen RIB 2000D

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion”

Jump to: