Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
Syzmo
Post subject: American .50 cal machine gunPosted: January 29th, 2013, 12:10 am
Does an American water cooled .50 caliber machine gun like the kind used on interwar navy ships exist in shipbucket format?

here is my rough take, does anyone have anything better?
[ img ]

here is my source picture

[ img ]

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did." Thomas Edward Lawrence, The Seven Pillars of Wisdom

[Profile] [Quote]
Trojan
Post subject: Re: American .50 cal machine gunPosted: January 29th, 2013, 2:31 am
I want to say that Colosseum made some for his Inter-War/WW2 American Cruiser remakes. IIRC its on the Wichita topic though I could be completely wrong

References and feedback is always welcome!

[Profile] [Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: American .50 cal machine gunPosted: January 29th, 2013, 4:14 am
Trojan wrote:
I want to say that Colosseum made some for his Inter-War/WW2 American Cruiser remakes. IIRC its on the Wichita topic though I could be completely wrong
Yep, right here:
[ img ]

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: American .50 cal machine gunPosted: January 29th, 2013, 4:42 am
It's obviously overstated (like all shipbucket small weapons), but yes, that's the most recent version.

[Profile] [Quote]
Syzmo
Post subject: Re: American .50 cal machine gunPosted: January 29th, 2013, 3:49 pm
Thanks guys

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did." Thomas Edward Lawrence, The Seven Pillars of Wisdom

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion”

Jump to: