Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 9  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 79 »
Cascadia
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: January 23rd, 2016, 10:15 pm
Thanks. I'm currently working on AU sheets for the JSDF and my fictional Kingdom of Lantea.
Additionally I will make sheets for the German Nationalgarde (Army Reserve), Civil Fire Service, Imperial Antarctic Society, and Air Rescue Service. But those will take some time.

[Profile] [Quote]
Tbillz
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: January 25th, 2016, 12:17 pm
Ok cool can't wait to see them. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Cascadia
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: January 27th, 2016, 7:57 pm
The easy one:

Kaiserliche Antarktisgesellschaft
moved to first post

The Imperial Antarctic Society is a German governmental institution responsible for support of polar expeditions in the Antarctic and Arctic. It owns the permanent and summer-time research stations and operates 5 aircrafts and 7 helicopters for transport and survey services. Additionally, the KAG operates two polar research vessels, the Erich von Drygalski and the Wilhelm Filchner, and one logistic ship, the Alfred Ritscher, used for resupply research stations.

Last edited by Cascadia on February 8th, 2016, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Cascadia
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: February 5th, 2016, 11:06 pm
Another project of my AU.

International airlines offering sheduled flights from Theben International Airport.
moved to first post

Within my AU Theben International Airport (Flughafen Theben Lafayette in German) is the international airport of Theben, fictional capital of the German Empire. The airport is operational since 1913 and nowadays the largest airport in Germany. Together with Düsseldorf Airport, Theben is one of only two German airports being served by Interflug.

The airlines on the sheet are represented by their largest aircraft that serves the airport. One of the US airlines may change its 747 t a NLA.

PS: Although this will be no request, anyone who is eager to test his skills with liveries is my guest. He would be credited, of course.

Last edited by Cascadia on February 8th, 2016, 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
GLACIESFIRE
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: February 6th, 2016, 5:02 pm
Where is located the airport? Cause some airplane can not reach Germany. Like the 737-300 from Tanzania.

I'm a Your big fan!!! So keep going like this!

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWolf
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: February 6th, 2016, 6:32 pm
Dear Mister Cascadia,
as founder and owner of KEA Global Airways I am afraid I have to protest.
KEA is not based on the Western Island as we call Australia, but in the CISP, or Confederate Islands of the Southern Pacific.
The correct flag can be found at the rear of our planes.
Sincerely Your's,
Kim Wolf ;)

And now in earnest. I'm looking forward to seeing the first KEA airliner in SB-scale. Thanks for choosing my little airline for your list.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: February 6th, 2016, 7:15 pm
Nice to see flight to Athens by Olympic Airlines. I suppose the aircraft is Airbus A340, right? If it is -500 variant powered by RR Trent, is exactly the variant in service in my AU. The template is of course wonderful.

And please, replace "Greece" with "Hellenic Kingdom"

[Profile] [Quote]
Cascadia
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: February 6th, 2016, 8:04 pm
Thanks for the comments, guys.

@GLACIESFIRE: The Airport is located in the northwest of Germany, around the location of real world Bremerhafen. So thanks for the info, I will have a look at this issue.

@KimWolf: Within my AU Australia includes New Zealand and I always thought that the CISP is identical with NZ. That's why I made your KEA an Australian airline.

@odysseus1980: Good point. Will be changed with the next update. Probably after the next four or five liveries.

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWolf
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: February 7th, 2016, 2:24 pm
Cascadia wrote:
@KimWolf: Within my AU Australia includes New Zealand and I always thought that the CISP is identical with NZ. That's why I made your KEA an Australian airline.
G'day Mate. Just for your information: This is the CISP. But, as this is your AU, I don't mind KEA-GA being an Aussie Airline, why not. Have fun!
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Cascadia
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: February 8th, 2016, 4:10 pm
Major update on the first post!

Moved all my sheets there including the airlines.
Added Aer Lingus, Air France, Delta, Deutsche Luft Hansa, KEA, and Olympic.

Luftwaffe, Heer etc. sheets are up-to-date, showing my Sweden based Reichswehr designation system for planes and helos.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 9  [ 90 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 13 4 5 6 79 »

Jump to: