Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 9  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 59 »
Cascadia
Post subject: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: November 16th, 2014, 1:55 pm
Within this thread I will post aircraft sheets showing the aircrafts used by the armed forces of my fictional German Empire since 1952, and other sheets belonging to this AU.
I have deleted the older sheets and will post them again after rework.

Deutsches Reich

Kaiserliche Luftwaffe
(coming soon)

Kaiserliche Marineflieger
(coming soon)

Deutsche Heeresflieger
(coming soon)

Seine Kaiserliche Majestät Küstenwache
(coming soon)

Kaiserliche Reichsgendarmerie
(coming soon)

Rettungsflugwacht
(unknown)

Ziviler Brandschutz
(unknown)

Antarktisgesellschaft
(unknown)

Deutsche Hanseflug
[ img ]

International airlines serving Lafayette International Airport Theben
[ img ]

Deutsche Demokratische Republik

Nationale Volksarmee
[ img ]

Interflug
(unknown)

Last edited by Cascadia on April 30th, 2017, 11:38 am, edited 9 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: November 16th, 2014, 2:25 pm
WOW!

Do you know that I thought something like the left/second line (Luftwaffe HA-201) to create from EF-150?

Also I am glad to see someone using my radar idea for Privateer (although I will not use it in my AU finally, since i found better platform).

What about your Do-31? I use it also in my AU and thought a variant with twin BS100 engines (the P.1154 entered service in my AU Britain, so its engine was built).

In last sheet, do you have ATP?

I think that Germany could use the P-3 from the beginning instead of the Atlantic. What about the TSR.2? I did a Marineflieger TSR.2 in FD-scale with Kormoran missiles (rocket and AU jet powered) and I plan to do an Luftwaffe variant as well. More useful than the A-5 Vigiliant (my opinion)- but not for carriers.

[Profile] [Quote]
Cascadia
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: November 16th, 2014, 3:17 pm
odysseus1980 wrote:
WOW!
Thanks.
odysseus1980 wrote:
Also I am glad to see someone using my radar idea for Privateer.
:oops: Ah, you got me. That was obvious, wasn't it? I liked the look of that Privateer of yours and thought I have to use it.
odysseus1980 wrote:
What about your Do-31? I use it also in my AU and thought a variant with twin BS100 engines (the P.1154 entered service in my AU Britain, so its engine was built).
About that, I'm not sure about the engines, yet. Honestly, I kept the original one for now, because the overall design suits me more. But that might be open for change.
odysseus1980 wrote:
In last sheet, do you have ATP?
:?: Actually, I'm not familiar with that.
odysseus1980 wrote:
I think that Germany could use the P-3 from the beginning instead of the Atlantic. What about the TSR.2? I did a Marineflieger TSR.2 in FD-scale with Kormoran missiles (rocket and AU jet powered) and I plan to do an Luftwaffe variant as well. More useful than the A-5 Vigiliant (my opinion)- but not for carriers.
First, as those sheets are WIP, the P-3 will be added later, but I might stay with the Atlantic because it is European and will be replaced by the A319 MPA.
Second, I was thinking about the TSR.2, too. Since I'm showing actual and possible German aircrafts, I will put it on my list.

There are already others on this list, as you can see the F-101 and F-105 placeholder. For the Küstenwache I will add the SB-17.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: November 16th, 2014, 3:34 pm
The radar on Privateer (MARAC M51) is a never where HLK project for a MP radar in 1950's, tested in a modified Privateer (RHN did received them for free in 1950, but Shackleton was purhased in 1958 and all Privateers converted to fire bombers, serving until the early 1980's).

BAe ATP:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Aerospace_ATP

[Profile] [Quote]
Cascadia
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: November 16th, 2014, 3:38 pm
odysseus1980 wrote:
I see. So, no, I don't use the ATP. The aircraft you probably mean is the NAMC YS-11 posing as the fictional Dornier Do 35 (I#m not that good in designing my own aircrafts. :( )

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: November 16th, 2014, 5:53 pm
Why you say that? Do-35 is good, I like it. I referred to this : http://s30.postimg.org/fe09t8xi9/image.png

[Profile] [Quote]
Cascadia
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: November 16th, 2014, 7:07 pm
Oh, that one. That's a Saab 340. My Küstenwache aviation was inspired by its Japanese counterpart (just look at the livery :D ) where the Saab is used as transport.

[Profile] [Quote]
GLACIESFIRE
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: November 17th, 2014, 12:23 pm
OMG OMG OMG!!! Those draws are absolutely stunning!!!

PLEASE KEEP GOING WITH THIS PROJECT!!!

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: November 17th, 2014, 2:38 pm
I adjoin, these are really remarkable drawings, so tiny yet, so powerfull. Its like all the ideas invented in the FD section are finaly materialising in SB scale aircraft as well.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Planebucket stuff for a German AUPosted: November 17th, 2014, 5:53 pm
I'm sorry, what? I've put ridiculous amounts of effort into detailing all of the SB scale aircraft I've ever done. It's hardly some new passion due to FD... :roll:

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 9  [ 90 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page 1 2 3 4 59 »

Jump to: