Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 4  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 »
David Latuch
Post subject: French Battleship Parts Sheets (1926-1954)Posted: January 22nd, 2015, 8:54 pm
Here are the parts sheets that I have compiled while drawing the French Battleship Saga. I hope they prove helpful, interesting and/or informative.

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

Last edited by David Latuch on July 3rd, 2015, 3:08 pm, edited 8 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: French Battleship Parts Dunkerque to AlsacePosted: January 22nd, 2015, 9:20 pm
Very impressive.

[Profile] [Quote]
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: French Battleship Parts Dunkerque to AlsacePosted: January 22nd, 2015, 9:47 pm
Excellent work David and much appreciated.

[Profile] [Quote]
JSB
Post subject: Re: French Battleship Parts Dunkerque to AlsacePosted: January 22nd, 2015, 9:53 pm
Very nice example of a part sheet, thanks

[Profile] [Quote]
mikestuart
Post subject: Re: French Battleship Parts Dunkerque to AlsacePosted: January 23rd, 2015, 5:41 am
That is perfect! very impressive :shock:

[Profile] [Quote]
wb21
Post subject: Re: French Battleship Parts Dunkerque to AlsacePosted: January 23rd, 2015, 6:32 am
Awesome work. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: French Battleship Parts Dunkerque to AlsacePosted: January 23rd, 2015, 7:39 am
Indeed good work. Though it would be even better if there would be front-view of the directors as well.

[Profile] [Quote]
David Latuch
Post subject: Re: French Battleship Parts Dunkerque to AlsacePosted: January 23rd, 2015, 8:53 am
Gollevainen wrote:
Indeed good work. Though it would be even better if there would be front-view of the directors as well.
I'll work on it. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Colombamike
Post subject: Re: French Battleship Parts Dunkerque to AlsacePosted: January 23rd, 2015, 2:16 pm
Much more will arrive in the coming weeks, months ahead :ugeek: :mrgreen:

But David, you made a very huge mistake, you could create a general/overall "French parts-sheets" topic
You should not have to create a (too specific/too restrictive) topic with only parts from Dunkerque to Alsace..... :|

In my opinion, you need to delete/remove this thread and create a more general "French parts-sheets" topic

[Profile] [Quote]
apdsmith
Post subject: Re: French Battleship Parts Dunkerque to AlsacePosted: January 23rd, 2015, 2:24 pm
Hi Colombamike,

I don't think that's unduly restrictive - that's an accurate summary of what's there at the moment, after all. Once a bigger collection has been built up, the thread title can be edited to better reflect the revised contents, no?

Regards,
Adam

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 4  [ 32 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page 1 2 3 4 »

Jump to: