Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
Keisser
Post subject: Imperial Russia/USSR parts sheetPosted: August 11th, 2016, 6:43 am
I wonder whether there are USSR interwar/WW2 parts or Imperial Russian parts. Browsing parts sheet threads I found no one. I think it would be good idea to create them. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Imperial Russia/USSR parts sheetPosted: August 11th, 2016, 1:43 pm
Go for it!

[Profile] [Quote]
Keisser
Post subject: Re: Imperial Russia/USSR parts sheetPosted: August 11th, 2016, 5:32 pm
Okay, I will start working!
Btw, can I take them from completed drawings (with crediting of course)?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Imperial Russia/USSR parts sheetPosted: August 11th, 2016, 5:56 pm
yes, even without crediting (as they are parts) but check them for accuracy.

[Profile] [Quote]
Keisser
Post subject: Re: Imperial Russia/USSR parts sheetPosted: August 11th, 2016, 6:04 pm
Okay!
Take a look on the template (original author is Tempest). If you have no issues, I begin working.
[ img ]
P.S. About precising, I need to make it clear. 1 meter = 6,67 px, am I right?

[Profile] [Quote]
citizen lambda
Post subject: Re: Imperial Russia/USSR parts sheetPosted: August 11th, 2016, 6:17 pm
Good to see someone up for a new parts sheet, but expect a lot of nitpicking!
Re. the template, are you sure about the style of that flag? Looks way too photographic to me.

Scale is 2px = 1ft, i.e. 1px = 0.1524m, i.e. 1m = 6,5617 px.
Doesn't change that much from your estimate though.

Side note: Are you interested by the turrets and mounts I made for the WW2 river gunboats a while ago?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Imperial Russia/USSR parts sheetPosted: August 11th, 2016, 6:19 pm
I am not certain the flags add a lot. In my opinion, just what parts sheet it is and what version of it it is, should be enough. http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... =23&t=1307

[Profile] [Quote]
Keisser
Post subject: Re: Imperial Russia/USSR parts sheetPosted: August 11th, 2016, 6:20 pm
citizen lambda wrote:
Looks way too photographic to me.
Should they be pixelated? Just I cant draw this Russian eagle normally(
citizen lambda wrote:
Are you interested by the turrets and mounts I made for the WW2 river gunboats a while ago?
Yes, sure!

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: Imperial Russia/USSR parts sheetPosted: August 11th, 2016, 6:27 pm
http://www.navweaps.com/Weapons/WNRussian_Main.php
Keep this site on hand, it will be extremely useful to ascertain the various guns and their denominations while creating the sheet.

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
Keisser
Post subject: Re: Imperial Russia/USSR parts sheetPosted: August 11th, 2016, 6:31 pm
Much appreciated to you, people, thanks everyone for your help!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: