Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: BvS 10 Viking for the Royal Marines UKPosted: February 10th, 2011, 10:58 pm
Portsmouth Bill wrote:
While I was recently sitting in the hospital, I found a magazine for outdoor shooters (presumably from one of the consultants :lol: ) Amongst the Remingtons and other goodies were ad's for shooting vehicles; and Lordy Be, there was an add for reconditioned BvS10's; presumbly no longer wanted in the MoD. So for less than ten grand stirling I could buy myself one of these. Um.... I wonder how they decide they don't want them any more?

BTW, also what looked like Austrian or German Steyr Puch all terrain vehicles at less cost ;)
I've recently read in Janes Defence Weekly that the MoD is planning to cancel most of the armoured vehicles so UK only have at home what they need to train the soldiers before they would be send out (tx Afghanistan) and then use the means at vehicles out there! So they still need BvS' but not so many as before ;)

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: