Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
unrealities3d
Post subject: Re: Type 037 Hainan reference drawingsPosted: June 3rd, 2011, 12:30 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
Today when I browsed my usuall set of forums... I recalled it came from the ogtava forum, so little digging and... ;)
Generally, google imageshearch is pretty lousy thing to rely on. foreing (non-english) forums seems to be the gold-mines, and best resourse is always the books and magazinese.
Would you agree to share the list of your "usuall set of forums" (and DL sites/blogs) with us, please ?

Tnaks in advance

+ Thanks for these splendid drawings !

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Type 037 Hainan reference drawingsPosted: June 3rd, 2011, 12:47 pm
:D :D You ask me to share my private parts ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
unrealities3d
Post subject: Re: Type 037 Hainan reference drawingsPosted: June 3rd, 2011, 1:39 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
:D :D You ask me to share my private parts ;)
Don't worry, I'm just asking for naval boards and forum links, and NOT the X-rated ones :mrgreen:

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Type 037 Hainan reference drawingsPosted: June 3rd, 2011, 3:42 pm
well there are the allready mentioned ogtava forum, forum.airbase.ru sites naval forum, paralay's forum, polarposst, forum.flot.su, and some other russian site's that I wont mention becouse piratism is bad m'kay?
Of the western places, warshipdiscussion boards, Keypub, Sinodefenceforum and secretprojects.co.uk where you can spot me in.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Return to “Sources and Reference Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: