Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ] 
CodumCallum1666
Post subject: Liner Designs drawings.Posted: May 7th, 2022, 6:15 am
Anyone here got any of those liner designs drawings.

I'm currently doing some changes to the drawing of RMS olympic in 1911 by CanisD and I'm have difficulty doing it since the I'm intending to put all of the differences of this ship compared with Titanic, because it's more than just windows and the promenade that distinguishes the two and I wanbt to put as many of them in, at least from the starbpard view.

Secondly, are there any recommended books or sources that go in detail of the differences between Olympic and Titanic?

[Profile] [Quote]
Colombamike
Post subject: Re: Liner Designs drawings.Posted: May 8th, 2022, 11:24 am
CodumCallum1666 wrote: *
I'm currently doing some changes to the drawing of RMS olympic in 1911 by CanisD and I'm have difficulty doing it since the I'm intending to put all of the differences of this ship compared with Titanic,
because it's more than just windows and the promenade that distinguishes the two and I wanbt to put as many of them in, at least from the starbpard view.

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

CodumCallum1666 wrote: *
Secondly, are there any recommended books or sources that go in detail of the differences between Olympic and Titanic?
[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]  Return to “Sources and Reference Drawings”

Jump to: