Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ] 
CodumCallum1666
Post subject: Does anyone here still have copies of Bob Read's Titanic and Olympic plans for CAD?Posted: August 27th, 2022, 5:25 am
I'm working on modifying previous Shipbucket drawings of Olympic (1911 vers) and Titanic by D. Briedis (aka, CanisD). The problem is that I started this project only recently and Titanic CAD plans had suspended operations permanently when I started. As for why I didn't order some myself earlier. I was too young, broke and I didn't know about the existence of this site until much recent years. From what tidbits I've seen, the CAD plans are the most accurate plans for the Olympic class liners that I've ever seen.

Since I can no longer order the plans from there, I'm going to have to ask if others have copies. As in others that managed to order copies of the plans before the site shut down ordering. I'm asking because I'm specifically after the positions of the discharges which would be along the separation line between the waterline and freeboard of both ships along the starboard side. Those holes where waste water would be ejected from the ship into the ocean.

So I'm asking, does anyone got a copy of the CAD plans for the starboard profile of the ships? Shipbucket ships are usually drawn from the starboard profile. Currently, I copied the discharge positions from the liner designs profiles, but their renditions are inaccurate and I want to change it. I don't want to leave that particular detail out.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]  Return to “Sources and Reference Drawings”

Jump to: