Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ] 
heuhen
Post subject: Come over this one SES aircraft carrierPosted: March 16th, 2023, 9:50 pm
Picture says it self and I know nothing about them, so if people are sitting on information, can you pleas post them, unless you want to draw them. I am not going to draw them.

Things I do notice:
- Air out-take from the hull, to keep the pontoon between the hull, under correct pressure (basically a pressure valve), looks a bit on the small size, although there are multiple of them, but the ship is big.
- I wouldn't have those air vents on deck, a little sea, and the entire deck will be sprayed with water, coming from the pontoon hull.
- Wind it weird that they chose to having the bow-deck, bend down that much. They could just have it go flat, all the way and get more deck space and bellow deck space. But it might have to do with airflow, since if you first consider to build an SES-carrier then a "standard"-carrier, you are expecting the ship to be able to travel at higher speed. But when is it to fast for an aircraft carrier operation?

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]  Return to “Sources and Reference Drawings”

Jump to: