Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
acelanceloet
Post subject: gun mounts drawings for 3d modellingPosted: September 17th, 2010, 1:44 pm
has somebody some high-res drawings of the oto melara 127, 127lw, 76 stealth, marlin and hitrole? I want to make those in 3d, but sb drawings aren't accurate enough and don't show the front and top views. best would be something like these:
[ img ]
[ img ]
but good pictures are appreciated as well, because even those are rare.

EDIT: the monarc mount would be appriciated too, or is this exactly the same as the pzh2000 turret... I mean the version that would be operational, not the test mount(which was an normal pzh2000 turret.)

[Profile] [Quote]
NickD
Post subject: Re: gun mounts drawings for 3d modellingPosted: October 5th, 2010, 10:52 am
I've had drawings like your second. They was removed from the site of the OTO-Melara, so i cant post the links. I've downloaded them so i'll check my harddisks this evening and post them.
It is possible they are on my laptop, which is on profilactics these days, and in this case, you will need to wait a few days, sorry about that.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: gun mounts drawings for 3d modellingPosted: October 5th, 2010, 1:57 pm
NickD wrote:
I've had drawings like your second. They was removed from the site of the OTO-Melara, so i cant post the links. I've downloaded them so i'll check my harddisks this evening and post them.
It is possible they are on my laptop, which is on profilactics these days, and in this case, you will need to wait a few days, sorry about that.
thanks in advance! that would be an great help! don't hurry btw, I can't work on 3d before this weekend so if I have those images then I am really happy already!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]  Return to “Sources and Reference Drawings”

Jump to: