Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
ALVAMA
Post subject: Need help on Japanese - Matsunoura MaruPosted: April 19th, 2015, 3:52 pm
Oké, because O nearly dont know anything related the Japanese IJN Navy; I have to ask around..
The ship ''Matsunoura Maru.'' build in 1940s; Harima Dockyard & Shipbuilding Co. Kure.
Dimensions: 55,70 x 9,14 x 3,55 meters. After the war; 1948 she got into the Dutch fleet as ''Triton''
Later given to the new Indonesian Navy. Anyone details? More and good pictures or even a plan or links?
Would be great if anyone could help!)

[Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Need help on Japanese - Matsunoura MaruPosted: April 19th, 2015, 9:11 pm
some pics
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
Sorry Alex, no line drawing :(

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Need help on Japanese - Matsunoura MaruPosted: April 19th, 2015, 9:36 pm
yeah it's a hard vessel to find, even for me... I find only low resolution pictures.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Need help on Japanese - Matsunoura MaruPosted: April 20th, 2015, 4:57 am
Thanks for the help already guys!)
Yea it sucks; I am even not aware if the Japanese name is spelled full correctly; since I dont know nothing about it.
I have been in the shipbuilding and Naval archives; and even those dont give much information; so my only hope is from outside.
I actually have collected sources for most of Dutch Naval/Militairy tugs.
Just not this one and Hr.Ms. Beatrix. Sadly.

[Quote]
spriens
Post subject: Re: Need help on Japanese - Matsunoura MaruPosted: April 22nd, 2018, 1:06 am
A better resolution because its scanned from the original photo
my father was on board around 1946 as a diver

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
spriens
Post subject: Re: Need help on Japanese - Matsunoura MaruPosted: April 22nd, 2018, 1:21 pm
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]  Return to “Sources and Reference Drawings”

Jump to: