Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ] 
acelanceloet
Post subject: INS Vikrant (the modern one)Posted: February 1st, 2011, 3:51 pm
does anybody have some drawings or renders starboard side and stern for me? all renders I have seen are rather old, or they show the wrong side.....
also, has anybody an idea where the uptakes will be placed? the structure would be the most likely place, and they were over there on the early drawings, but on those the bridge was just an copy of the one of the doria.

also, I have found an early drawing, but the design looks like it has changed a lot (bow, structure.....) so I don't know if I can base on that one.

I am also wondering about the elevators. the doria has an normal deck edge elevator, but the models of the vikrant show enclosed ones or inner deck ones....... any intel?

[Profile] [Quote]
sb111385
Post subject: Re: INS Vikrant (the modern one)Posted: February 2nd, 2011, 12:20 pm
http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defe ... ons-5.html. There is a model if the ship on this page and some 3d renderings on the other pages in this thread. Maybe they can be used to throw together something...

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]  Return to “Sources and Reference Drawings”

Jump to: