Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
wes1234
Post subject: Trying to find this CanisD ShipPosted: February 16th, 2020, 4:06 am
I'm trying to find his finalized version of the SS Titan from the book "Futility"

I remember seeing it in this video and i remember seeing it on the forum or somewhere else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsqDublx-BM

Anyone know what happened to it or where it's at? If so, please bring it up.

eswube
Post subject: Re: Trying to find this CanisD ShipPosted: February 16th, 2020, 12:48 pm
Enjoy.

[ img ]

[Profile]
wes1234
Post subject: Re: Trying to find this CanisD ShipPosted: February 17th, 2020, 2:27 am
eswube wrote: *
Enjoy.

[ img ]
Thats not what I'm looking for. i remembered that it had the bow of a clipper ship. you saw the video and it's different from the one you posted

wes1234
Post subject: Re: Trying to find this CanisD ShipPosted: February 17th, 2020, 2:31 am
[ img ]anyone still out there, here's where i found it

heuhen
Post subject: Re: Trying to find this CanisD ShipPosted: February 17th, 2020, 10:16 am
they are both the same drawing, the difference is that one of them have the clipper bow.... basically a modified drawing

[Profile]
wes1234
Post subject: Re: Trying to find this CanisD ShipPosted: February 17th, 2020, 12:07 pm
heuhen wrote: *
they are both the same drawing, the difference is that one of them have the clipper bow.... basically a modified drawing
though i remember seeing a shipbucket render of it somewhere. I dont seem to find it anymore. I've also seen virtual sailor/sketchup renditions of the clipper bow version and they were based on that rendition. Do you know what happened to it? anyone know where the clipper bow version is?

wes1234
Post subject: Re: Trying to find this CanisD ShipPosted: February 17th, 2020, 12:37 pm
heuhen wrote: *
go here. This guy somehow got the clipper bow version of that image.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Digital-Shi ... e_internal

wes1234
Post subject: Re: Trying to find this CanisD ShipPosted: February 18th, 2020, 3:35 am
does someone know where the clipper bow version of the SS Titan is? I know Can9isD made that but I don't know what happened to it. It seemed to have vanished from the internet.

wes1234
Post subject: Re: Trying to find this CanisD ShipPosted: February 18th, 2020, 12:51 pm
Bumping this post

Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Trying to find this CanisD ShipPosted: February 18th, 2020, 2:13 pm
Do not "bumb" anything on Shipbucket forums. it's not part of our posting culture. If you want people to help you with these sort of issues, then I suggest deep patience and gratitude of what ever crumbs of information falls from the table.

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 1 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Return to “Sources and Reference Drawings” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: