Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
wes1234
Post subject: Re: Trying to find this CanisD ShipPosted: February 19th, 2020, 2:15 am
Gollevainen wrote: *
Do not "bumb" anything on Shipbucket forums. it's not part of our posting culture. If you want people to help you with these sort of issues, then I suggest deep patience and gratitude of what ever crumbs of information falls from the table.
I'm trying to find that version in the video. it seems to have disappeared from the internet lately

wes1234
Post subject: Re: Trying to find this CanisD ShipPosted: February 19th, 2020, 3:57 am
i checked CanisD's photobucket and it's not even there. Can someone please come here and tell me if they have a copy of the image saved on their computers. because im becoming rapidly convinced it's lost forever

wes1234
Post subject: Re: Trying to find this CanisD ShipPosted: February 19th, 2020, 4:00 am
please tell me if anyone has it.

The_Sprinklez
Post subject: Re: Trying to find this CanisD ShipPosted: February 19th, 2020, 4:11 am
Constantly asking the same question, especially so frequently, isn't going to encourage replies even if someone does have information for you.

Im Schatten des Adlers - An Alternate History Timeline: http://shipbucket.com/wiki/index.php/Ca ... des_Adlers

[Profile]
wes1234
Post subject: Re: Trying to find this CanisD ShipPosted: February 19th, 2020, 11:04 am
The_Sprinklez wrote: *
Constantly asking the same question, especially so frequently, isn't going to encourage replies even if someone does have information for you.
look, I'm trying to see if anyone has saved that image im looking for. I swear i saw it in 2016 or 2017

Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Trying to find this CanisD ShipPosted: February 19th, 2020, 12:12 pm
Ok enough. Your posting is starting to appear tad bit too neurotic to be sign of anything normal level interest over SB drawings. You can yourself do a survey of exactly how many other people have registered into our site and made 9/10 of their posts about single requests and repeated it constantly over every day, despite no replies. You will find that list pretty short.

Since your clearly unable to see this yourself, I am going to put stop on it. IF you post anymore about this subject before someone else actually contributes to the this request, including commenting about this act of moderation, I will ban you out of this forum.

In mean time, I strongly suggest you to move on to other topics, learn some internet forums code of conduct and generally not pester our members. Who knows, maybe someone might find you something someday.

[Profile]
wes1234
Post subject: Re: Trying to find this CanisD ShipPosted: February 20th, 2020, 2:34 am
Gollevainen wrote: *
Ok enough. Your posting is starting to appear tad bit too neurotic to be sign of anything normal level interest over SB drawings. You can yourself do a survey of exactly how many other people have registered into our site and made 9/10 of their posts about single requests and repeated it constantly over every day, despite no replies. You will find that list pretty short.

Since your clearly unable to see this yourself, I am going to put stop on it. IF you post anymore about this subject before someone else actually contributes to the this request, including commenting about this act of moderation, I will ban you out of this forum.

In mean time, I strongly suggest you to move on to other topics, learn some internet forums code of conduct and generally not pester our members. Who knows, maybe someone might find you something someday.
So it's lost forever. the SB ship ive been looking for is gone forever.

Well that sucks because i can't find it anymore on the net. the reason why im asking multiple times is because i dont want this thead to be forgotten because this forum is near empty with barely any replies

Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Return to “Sources and Reference Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: