Frankly, it could be a drawing of a real ship. I appreciate the attention to detail in the drop-down netting around the (presumably) 40mm, including mundane components like navigation lights and ESM omnis, shading on the 76mm, and the very nice SVTT (I assume this is a new parts sheet part I hadn't seen yet).
A few areas for improvement:
- Hull shading would be nice to see.
- The Exocet launchers have some JPEG artifacts around them.
- Consider doing a top view "cartoon" for your own purposes to consider whether everything will fit. As drawn, your deckhouse would need to be very narrow (or the ship quite beamy) to fit a RHIB on the main deck and still provide sufficient clearance inboard to move forward and aft. 12'/3.5m might be a reasonable minimum on either side of the deckhouse, if the ship is symmetrical. Probably you make the superstructure "wasp-waisted", so that it might be wider forward and aft of the boat.
- Probably you would not have fixed railings outboard of the liferaft container.
- The 20mm gun is an old part, and we have better renderings now (I think).
- The mooring chocks and bitts don't make a ton of sense. What is necessary for a ship of any specific size is outside my body of knowledge, but at the very very least you need a chock and bitt each forward and aft. This PDF has all you could ever want to know about mooring, I suspect.
I look forward to seeing more of your work.