Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Beginner's BB for a Possible AUPosted: September 18th, 2011, 11:54 am
Type 3, but slightly more than you depicted, the deck should be 16-20 pixels tall (including the walkway you show)

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Beginner's BB for a Possible AUPosted: September 18th, 2011, 12:40 pm
Not a bad design at all. I'd alter the bows a little, perhaps a tad less rake and a bit fore freeboard forward. The funnels could be raised a bit more too, and the tower behind the bridge could be another deck taller perhaps. Overall though this looks like a fairly neat fast BB.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Beginner's BB for a Possible AUPosted: September 18th, 2011, 1:50 pm
I think what the initial criticism of the bridge contained was that the open Admiral's bridge is too low than, and there maybe you ought to add one more deck-level beneath to the tower. Otherwise you shouldn't either extent or even increase the height of the main bridge structure, since five deck-levels in my opinion is more than enough, even for a massive battleship like this one. Else I concur with the other voices: detail it, alter the bow to be more flared, maybe shave a few feet of the depth and shade it and then you'll have a magnificent looking vessel!

[Profile] [Quote]
Ashley
Post subject: Re: Beginner's BB for a Possible AUPosted: September 19th, 2011, 6:54 pm
It's ok. Some shading would do a lot. Why does the aft aa turret difer from the others?

[Profile] [Quote]
Biancini1995
Post subject: Re: Beginner's BB for a Possible AUPosted: September 23rd, 2011, 1:28 pm
hum...nice hull friend

Inspired on Iowa Class BB?

[Profile] [Quote]
SrGopher
Post subject: Re: Beginner's BB for a Possible AUPosted: September 24th, 2011, 3:07 pm
Hence the crediting to Colosseum.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: