Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 7 of 7  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Swedish Dreadnought(first attempt at SB style drawing)Posted: December 4th, 2011, 12:52 pm
Psilander wrote:
KimWerner wrote:
@KHT you have to credit Bezobrazov for his excellent badge for HSwMS Göta Lejon ;)
About the badge - It is heraldicly correct. but it isnät in the style that the Royal Swedish navy depicted them.
I've just been into Riksarkivets homepage (http://www.riksarkivet.se/default.aspx? ... refid=1021). It seems to me, that Bezobrazov has drawed it in exactly the way it should be. But I don't think, it's the right thread to discuss this. So further comments on this issue, we can take in the "CoA parts sheet for naval vessels" thread. ;)

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Swedish Dreadnought(first attempt at SB style drawing)Posted: December 5th, 2011, 12:47 am
Yes, please, like I always credit Kim's superb badges on my drawings, so should you, since these can be regarded as artwork in themselves. So, very simple: credit or edit it out!

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: Swedish Dreadnought(first attempt at SB style drawing)Posted: December 5th, 2011, 2:53 pm
Further moving the aft 11" turrets forward and crediting to Bezobrazov.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Swedish Dreadnought(first attempt at SB style drawing)Posted: December 5th, 2011, 3:32 pm
Much better, including main drawing. On a SB stylistic point of view, you should put all the main artists names within one bracket only, and only keep mine separate, preferably on the same line or, as I've and most other artists have done, adjacent to the badge. Look around and you'll know what I'm talking about.

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: Swedish Dreadnought(first attempt at SB style drawing)Posted: December 5th, 2011, 4:08 pm
bezobrazov wrote:
Much better, including main drawing. On a SB stylistic point of view, you should put all the main artists names within one bracket only, and only keep mine separate, preferably on the same line or, as I've and most other artists have done, adjacent to the badge. Look around and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Well, I put your name below the others to mark it a bit for itself. I will fix it when ever I get the time.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Swedish Dreadnought(first attempt at SB style drawing)Posted: December 5th, 2011, 4:51 pm
KHT, look at my nuke cruiser thread to get an idea how you can fix the credits. I cannot link, since I'm typing on my phone though...

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: Swedish Dreadnought(first attempt at SB style drawing)Posted: December 10th, 2011, 12:45 pm
Fixed the crediting issue.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 7 of 7  [ 67 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7

Jump to: