first I was thinking it was a nice joke or you forgot something.
That aside, to post a picture to a forum, like Shipbucket. You can't link it directly to you'r computer, you need to use a image host, and there are many free one out there. My favorite is https://imgur.com/
To use Imgur.com
1. Logg in to imgur.com
2. click on your user name up in the right corner
3. click on "Posts"
4. open up the folder on your computer, you have you drawing in.
5. Hold in left mouse button on the file and drag it over to the Imgur webside and dropp it in the box that automatically appears.
(alternatively: click on "new post" up in left corner; on next web page click on "Choose Photo/Video"; find your drawing and select it, the picture will automatically be uploaded:
6. when the picture is uploaded, it will automatically appear on the webside,
7. hold your mouse over the picture
8. click on the box with 3 circle that appears up in the left corner of the picture
9. Click on "Get share links"
10. Select "BBCode (Forums)" by clicking on "copy link" it automatically give you a link that you can post in the forum
11. Go to the post in the forum, where you want to post the link.
12. when writing a new post, right click in the post and chose "paste"
13. a IMG link with brakets forward and aft of a link will appears (Example: [ img]https://i.imgur.com/fc1l9BY.png
14. click submit.
Templates that we use on this forum, all shipbucket is drawn in scale and posted in this templates:
http://shipbucket.com/wiki/index.php/Sh ... _Templates
Forum rules and FAQ for shipbucket drawings:
Shipbucket Style Guide & Standards Manual:
Note: Shipbucket scale is defined at 2 pixels = 1 foot.
we do have sections in the forum with different scale as well, in addition for a free drawing area.