Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
Helcor
Post subject: Weltkrian Northern CommandPosted: April 20th, 2023, 12:27 am
Weltkrian NORTHCOM is a truly elite and merit based formation within the National Army. Seemingly immune from the other issues that plague the rest of the force, NORTHCOM has been trusted with a state-of-the art vehicles and weapons...

MBT-92 "Wulf"
Main Battle Tank, Northern Command
[ img ]
[ img ]

ARV-11 "Foxhound"
Armed Reconnissance Vehicle
[ img ]

Standard Infantry, 2nd Infantry Division
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Weltkrian Northern CommandPosted: April 22nd, 2023, 9:09 am
Welcome to the Shipbucket.
I'm afraid that these drawings are very, very undetailed and they are lacking in shading - there is some shadow, but no highlight on the areas that are rounded and/or facing upwards or front (towards the light).
Design-wise, I have a feeling that MBT-92 would have trouble to point the gun even a bit downwards, because the barrel is already on the turret's ceiling.

[Profile] [Quote]
Helcor
Post subject: Re: Weltkrian Northern CommandPosted: April 23rd, 2023, 2:08 am
eswube wrote: *
Welcome to the Shipbucket.
I'm afraid that these drawings are very, very undetailed and they are lacking in shading - there is some shadow, but no highlight on the areas that are rounded and/or facing upwards or front (towards the light).
Design-wise, I have a feeling that MBT-92 would have trouble to point the gun even a bit downwards, because the barrel is already on the turret's ceiling.
Hmm, MBT-92 uses a separate mantlet. That's the little protrusion you see, that's where the gun is.

I'm currently working on shading and detailing - this helo should be a small improvement. Rotors can use a little improvement, need feedback on shading.

[ img ]

Also:

Highlighting? Worked on. Shading? Worked on. Eswubed? Eswubed. Detailing? ERAed. Hotel? Trivago.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only”

Jump to: