Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
Jambo0
Post subject: Marine and German aircraft of World War IIPosted: August 9th, 2010, 6:25 pm
Dear colleagues,

In the new forum folder exists no introductions. Therefore I do it here. I am a fan of this exciting forum for a long time. My appreciation for graphic artists: Gollevainen, Colosseum, MConrads, Lazer One, Enrr, and all other masters, especially for the incredible Darth Panda.

I show my first jobs. Almost all aircraft drawings are not found in the forum except 2 (fw190, Ju87) which I have dared to do a new version.

Regards

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Marine and German aircraft of World War IIPosted: August 9th, 2010, 6:42 pm
Tremendous fan of both the Do217 (albeit the maritime strike versions) and the Do335.

[Profile] [Quote]
Jambo0
Post subject: Re: Marine and German aircraft of World War IIPosted: August 9th, 2010, 6:54 pm
Me too, but I've tried to represent the Do217N2, it was a night fighter version. The first group are the Maritime aircraft and the second are only German aircraft. Sorry for the lack of explanations.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Marine and German aircraft of World War IIPosted: August 9th, 2010, 6:57 pm
I figured :] Personally I think you've done a good job capturing the various camouflage schemes in such as small scale.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Marine and German aircraft of World War IIPosted: August 9th, 2010, 10:00 pm
Welcome aboard.
It is nice to see those aircraft in SB scale, a very nice a good start.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
didibii
Post subject: Re: Marine and German aircraft of World War IIPosted: August 9th, 2010, 10:06 pm
Welcome abord, and wow they look good,they could help me alot if i ever draw a german aircraft carrier. :D

2.Mary celeste (All most done 40% completed)
4.German CV europa (dont know if i should do it)

[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
BrockPaine
Post subject: Re: Marine and German aircraft of World War IIPosted: August 10th, 2010, 2:06 pm
Ooh, the Wiking!

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Marine and German aircraft of World War IIPosted: August 10th, 2010, 4:33 pm
holy crap that's amazing.

BTW for "real" projects you don't have to post them here - it'd be preferable, actually, to plop them straight into the "real" or "parts sheet" forums - especially when they're of this quality!

BTW, some of us dabble in the "FD" scale which you can read more of in the non-shipbucket drawings forum.

[Profile] [Quote]
Jambo0
Post subject: Re: Marine and German aircraft of World War IIPosted: August 10th, 2010, 5:11 pm
Thank you very much. Your comments encourage me to follow.

[Profile] [Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: Marine and German aircraft of World War IIPosted: December 25th, 2010, 4:22 am
very very well done!

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: