Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Marine and German aircraft of World War IIPosted: December 25th, 2010, 10:11 am
very nice begining indeed. the Bw222 has some odd overlapsing black pixels in its pontoon part, but othervise these are quite up to standards

Also, Me and Mconrads came once into conclusion that it would be better not to present swastikas on Shipbucket, as in germany the subject is still bit draumatic. The scale usually allowed us to go without much work as in the smaller planes it was impossible to do at first place. Perhaps ommit them from the larger ones would be better as well.
I know it is unhistorical and dump, but sometimes world is... :|

[Profile] [Quote]
Lazer_one
Post subject: Re: Marine and German aircraft of World War IIPosted: December 25th, 2010, 10:23 am
Gollevainen wrote:
very nice begining indeed. the Bw222 has some odd overlapsing black pixels in its pontoon part, but othervise these are quite up to standards

Also, Me and Mconrads came once into conclusion that it would be better not to present swastikas on Shipbucket, as in germany the subject is still bit draumatic. The scale usually allowed us to go without much work as in the smaller planes it was impossible to do at first place. Perhaps ommit them from the larger ones would be better as well.
I know it is unhistorical and dump, but sometimes world is... :|
I agree with you! I had in mind to draw the Hindenburg airship: it so great but...

Lazer_One's Worlist - Updated 2021

Documentation is always welcome here

Lazer_One's Blog

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Marine and German aircraft of World War IIPosted: December 27th, 2010, 10:00 am
Nice work!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: