Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
Smokey455
Post subject: Queen Isabella VI-Class Guided Missile CrusierPosted: January 29th, 2024, 12:44 pm
Originally built as Princesa Gabriela Luica-Class Light Crusier in the Duisland Federation in 1750s three ships were re-designated as Queen Isabella VI-Class Guided Missile Crusier guided missile light cruisers (CLG) and fitted with the Type-63 surface-to-air missile system. During the two year refit under project Naval Dome Program, the aft superstructure was completely replaced and all aft guns were removed to make room for the twin-arm Type-63 launcher and a 120 missile storage magazine. Three large masts were also installed in order to hold a variety of radars, missile guidance, and communications systems

[ img ]

Old drawing that i had remastered.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Queen Isabella VI-Class Guided Missile CrusierPosted: January 29th, 2024, 4:55 pm
May I recommend checking the part sheets on the wiki for some updated components for most if not all of the radars ;)

Other then that, quite interesting!

[Profile] [Quote]
Smokey455
Post subject: Re: Queen Isabella VI-Class Guided Missile CrusierPosted: January 29th, 2024, 11:55 pm
acelanceloet wrote: *
May I recommend checking the part sheets on the wiki for some updated components for most if not all of the radars ;)

Other then that, quite interesting!
Thank you acelanceloet, some of the parts where just older designs that was remastered abit.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only”

Jump to: