Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: First freehand drawing--very WIPish.Posted: May 28th, 2011, 1:42 am
size-wise, yeah I though so, but from similar eras and of similar layout etc

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Obsydian Shade
Post subject: Re: First freehand drawing--very WIPish.Posted: May 28th, 2011, 4:50 am
[ img ]

Still much to do, including the underwater portion of the hull, but progress is being made, albeit slowly. I also need to reverse the shading anyway, which may or may not be to SB standards.

If it's close enough to cast a shadow, I think the flying house wins initiative.

Bronies are like the Forsworn. Everyone agrees that they are a problem but nobody wants to expend the energy rooting them out.

"That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way."

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: First freehand drawing--very WIPish.Posted: May 28th, 2011, 6:08 am
Also why is it facing backwards? The model clearly shows boat stowage is on the stern.

[Profile] [Quote]
Obsydian Shade
Post subject: Re: First freehand drawing--very WIPish.Posted: May 28th, 2011, 6:22 am
It's facing the same way the model is, as that is what I'm using to draw it. When I post the final version, I'll flip the thing around so it's facing the same direction as the other SB stuff. Yes, the boat storage is on the stern.

If it's close enough to cast a shadow, I think the flying house wins initiative.

Bronies are like the Forsworn. Everyone agrees that they are a problem but nobody wants to expend the energy rooting them out.

"That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way."

[Profile] [Quote]
Obsydian Shade
Post subject: Re: First freehand drawing--very WIPish.Posted: May 29th, 2011, 6:40 am
The semi-final version has been posted http://shipbucket.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1269 in Personal Designs.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: