I believe we are looking at this one?
drawing wise good work, ship wise I have some comments
- first of all, I think we are looking at an catamaran SWATH ship, based on an enlarged sea shadow (also of lockheed). that would mean we would have 2 hulls with 'floats' at the end, instead of the trimaran hull you seem to have.
- those walkways and the RHIB bay seriously mess with the stealth..... maybe better to remove those or put them at another position with stealth panels over them.
- the navigation mast is in an very bad position and blocks the upper flight deck which seems to be there.
- 2 different deck heights: the large door in the bow is higher then the space the UCAV is landing on.
- the wings of the UCAV can't fold that way. maybe look at the picture above for help on that
- the UCAV's look larger on my image, but as I have no other refs (and maybe the ship is just larger) I can not be sure about that. is it possible to show some of your references/information, as I was planning to do this one one day if I found enough information, and I am quite interested in it.
btw, haven't you taken the navigation mast from another drawing, because I see that Darkproxy's ship has almost the same (but less detailed) mast, and it seems like one of you has taken parts from the other. I know you guys work toghether, but still it is nice to credit each others parts..... although I don't know if it's large enough to justify that.