Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 6  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
Herr_Weisredau
Post subject: Re: Enclave Eden Class Battlecruiser (Fictional)Posted: August 15th, 2011, 7:07 pm
The Eden no longer has any gun armament, unless you count the laser turrets, which are taken from the Fallout game. I reorganized the SAM launchers to put them in position that would allow for reloading. I reorganized the radar as well. I'm really struggling with the radar though. I'm trying to keep to the era as much as possible, the radar suite being a hybrid of componetry from the Long Beach and Albany. Still, it seems that I just can't get it right. :| I also added two P-15 Termit launchers between the two masts. If anyone thinks it would be helpful, I can come up with a specs sheet.

Last edited by Herr_Weisredau on August 20th, 2011, 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Herr_Weisredau
Post subject: Re: Enclave Eden Class Battlecruiser (Fictional)Posted: August 15th, 2011, 7:43 pm
I do want to get this right, so eventually I could start work on a whole fleet for an Enclave Navy. This would include aircraft carriers, heavy and light cruisers, destroyers, and submarines. Maybe some supply ships and various small craft as well. I'd like to get a section in the AU area on SB.

[Profile] [Quote]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: Enclave Eden Class Battlecruiser (Fictional)Posted: August 15th, 2011, 7:49 pm
Simply post the section yourself :P But get this down pat first. Do you have directors for your midships missile launchers?

[Profile] [Quote]
Herr_Weisredau
Post subject: Re: Enclave Eden Class Battlecruiser (Fictional)Posted: August 15th, 2011, 7:51 pm
What do they look like. I might or might not.

[Profile] [Quote]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: Enclave Eden Class Battlecruiser (Fictional)Posted: August 15th, 2011, 7:53 pm
They're on here:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=46
No, your don't :)

Are you using different directors for your fore and aft missiles?

[Profile] [Quote]
Herr_Weisredau
Post subject: Re: Enclave Eden Class Battlecruiser (Fictional)Posted: August 15th, 2011, 7:54 pm
Kind of. The director set-up is from the USS Long Beach. I think I followed it almost exact.

[Profile] [Quote]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: Enclave Eden Class Battlecruiser (Fictional)Posted: August 15th, 2011, 7:57 pm
Except long beach uses different missiles fore and aft, therefore it uses two different directors. What you want to do is copy the forward ones over the aft ones. The forward ones are the correct ones for your armaments.

[Profile] [Quote]
Herr_Weisredau
Post subject: Re: Enclave Eden Class Battlecruiser (Fictional)Posted: August 15th, 2011, 7:59 pm
Ah I see. I'll be sure to fix that. Also the midship launchers now have directors.

[Profile] [Quote]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: Enclave Eden Class Battlecruiser (Fictional)Posted: August 15th, 2011, 8:01 pm
Cool.

Also, why do you still have an ASW rocket launcher mounted forwards? What's the chances of any force having submarines?

Also, Enclave warships? really?

[Profile] [Quote]
Herr_Weisredau
Post subject: Re: Enclave Eden Class Battlecruiser (Fictional)Posted: August 15th, 2011, 8:06 pm
Oh god, is that what that is? I must look like an idiot.
You never know what the future could hold for the Fallout world. The Enclave would be more likely to have a naval force than say, The Brotherhood of Steel. The NCR, maybe.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 6  [ 55 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Jump to: