Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: SWATH Patrol Craft (Guided Missile) - Opinions?Posted: September 8th, 2010, 5:57 am
Stugger wrote:

Any more feedback? Have I captured the key components of "Shipbucket" style?
It looks like it, more or less, though the more anal of us (like me :P ) would still insist on more efficient gun placement. But, it's a very good first work.
Quote:
If this were ever to be good enough to get uploaded to the "big show," I presume it would go under Alternate Universe, but not in one of the fictional navies.
Actually we quit uploading Alternate Universe ships now so that we can cut down on bandwidth space and uploading time/organization, and mostly to concentrate on real vessels.
Quote:
I have noticed that the naming of the file is important to the proper workings of the Shipbucket archive.
Yes, yes it is. Congratulations you have been paying attention.

Colo will say, however, that you can name the files whatever you want now. But trust me, it'd be best if you just name the files properly to begin with.
Quote:
Would this filename be "USA_OPV_Bullog", "USA_PB_Bulldog", or "USA_FS_Bulldog"?
Well, since we don't upload Alt Universe/Own Designs anymore, I guess technically it wouldn't matter in this case, though.

[Profile] [Quote]
Stugger
Post subject: Re: SWATH Patrol Craft (Guided Missile) - Opinions?Posted: September 8th, 2010, 8:33 pm
Thanks for the kind words.

I did not know that AU was closed.

I will try my luck with the Borkum real design then.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 22 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: