Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 22 of 23  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page « 119 20 21 22 23 »
APDAF
Post subject: Re: Emperor George I class Super BattleshipPosted: November 12th, 2011, 3:13 pm
They did not use asteroids or their nukes in fact we use them against them.

[Profile]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: Emperor George I class Super BattleshipPosted: November 12th, 2011, 3:24 pm
Why not. Why do your aliens not use WMD's when they discover the humans are too advanced for them. It's the quickest way of removing a tech base.

[Profile]
APDAF
Post subject: Re: Emperor George I class Super BattleshipPosted: November 12th, 2011, 3:32 pm
Because they want us alive.

[Profile]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: Emperor George I class Super BattleshipPosted: November 12th, 2011, 3:33 pm
why?
And all of us? Could just wipe out the US and Europe and keep Africa and India for slaves.

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Emperor George I class Super BattleshipPosted: November 12th, 2011, 3:36 pm
barnest2 stop bitching about Turtledoves universe. :D It's nice series, with much sense and good idea. Read it, I realy recommend it. ;)

[Profile]
APDAF
Post subject: Re: Emperor George I class Super BattleshipPosted: November 12th, 2011, 3:36 pm
They want us for slaves and for experimenting on, and possibly a food source.

[Profile]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: Emperor George I class Super BattleshipPosted: November 12th, 2011, 3:42 pm
Rhade wrote:
barnest2 stop bitching about Turtledoves universe. :D It's nice series, with much sense and good idea. Read it, I realy recommend it. ;)
I'm bitching about his ideas mainly :P I'm not a fan of turtledove, but I know he's very popular, so there must be something good in those books that I'm missing...

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Emperor George I class Super BattleshipPosted: November 12th, 2011, 3:55 pm
barnest2 wrote:
I'm bitching about his ideas mainly I'm not a fan of turtledove, but I know he's very popular, so there must be something good in those books that I'm missing...
HA! yeah :D I know people who like Harry Potter ... also no idea why. :lol:

[Profile]
SrGopher
Post subject: Re: Emperor George I class Super BattleshipPosted: November 13th, 2011, 1:16 am
I've actually given up on this. If you expect aliens to invade, then you don't even want to put a measly little AA gun on you capital ship? Even when you're aliens are threatening to eat humans? Even when you claim that the US, France and Russia are still enemies during a time of apocalypse? With your real enemies coming from the skies, you expect to stop them with massive surface guns and dozens of little casemates?

You really need to rethink either your ships or your AU if you want to make this work.

[Profile]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: Emperor George I class Super BattleshipPosted: November 13th, 2011, 2:09 am
SrGopher wrote:
You really need to rethink either your ships or your AU if you want to make this work.
More likely both.

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 22 of 23  [ 223 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 119 20 21 22 23 »

Jump to: