Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
Syndicate_Zero
Post subject: Childhood DesignsPosted: January 17th, 2012, 2:23 pm
When I was cleaning the house. I found a small box with " AIDIL WARBOX " written on it. I was wondering what's inside it so I opened it and surprised. There's a lot of drawing blocks filled with design sheets and war stuff. As I was looking at my old designs, tears falling out from my eyes as I continue to look at them. Well, good ol' memories eh?

8 years have passed and this is my first warship design ever with complete detail and simple modern ship. I am sorry for any inaccurate details or shadings. I'm just drawing EXACTLY the same as what's inside my old book.

Here it is..! if you guys want, I can make more ships from my old books and upload it here! I hope you guys can slowly guide me to perfection. *salutes*
Attachment:
Childhood Memories 1.PNG
EDIT: I am still reading my old war comics now. This ship alone have took part in many naval wars and I realized that this is an anti-submarine destroyer! I am still wondering what kind of weapons did this ship used to fight against submarines.

[Profile] [Quote]
Andorianus
Post subject: Re: Childhood DesignsPosted: January 17th, 2012, 3:07 pm
Looks very sci-fi-ish. I like it. ;-)

My guess is that those "turrets" (assuming the other side is simmilar there should be four of them) are torpedo tubes used to hunt subs...

[Profile] [Quote]
Syndicate_Zero
Post subject: Re: Childhood DesignsPosted: January 17th, 2012, 3:14 pm
I don't think it's a torpedo launcher. It's more like a missile launcher to me. Hang on, gonna search for more pictures of it.

EDIT: Yes it is. It supposed to be a SAM Launcher.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only”

Jump to: