Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 8 of 8  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: futuristic battleship; HELP on superstructure.Posted: February 14th, 2012, 6:32 am
How old are you?

[Profile]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: futuristic battleship; HELP on superstructure.Posted: February 14th, 2012, 6:33 am
The ship has a short runway like this=

[Profile]
KES Paige captain
Post subject: Re: futuristic battleship; HELP on superstructure.Posted: February 14th, 2012, 6:34 am
Colosseum wrote:
How old are you?
I am <REDACTED> years old

Last edited by TimothyC on February 14th, 2012, 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redaction

[Profile]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: futuristic battleship; HELP on superstructure.Posted: February 14th, 2012, 7:13 am
KES Paige captain wrote:
Colosseum wrote:
How old are you?
I am <REDACTED> years old

That makes it a trivially easy call. Pursuant to the regulations of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, I am suspending your account for a period of not less than one year, or until such time as the staff is given verifiable parental consent allowing you post here. You are not being banned for your actions.

Come back when you are old enough kid, I don't want to get in trouble with the Federal Government.

Pursuant to the above cited US Federal regulations, the user "KES Paige captain" is banned for a period of not less than one year (Ending 2013-02-14), or until such time as either Verifiable proof of Parental Consent or a 13th birthday (And I'm really not sure what either one of them would look like at the moment) is provided.

~TimothyC

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: futuristic battleship; HELP on superstructure.Posted: February 14th, 2012, 9:54 am
Indeed, in the past the forum has allowed basicly anyone to register in. I have now enabled the COPPA settings of the board, basicly making all new members to confirm that they are over 13 years. THIS ALSO applies to our current roster of members, so if there is anyone who is not over that age (biologically, not mentally; otherwise I would have to ban half of you ;) ) Speak up now or face bannings of you account

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 8 of 8  [ 75 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8

Jump to: