Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
MK83Spot
Post subject: Type 210mod (no Costumer yet)Posted: March 10th, 2012, 2:12 am
DELETED!

Last edited by MK83Spot on March 10th, 2012, 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Dolphin AIP Class (Israeli Navy)Posted: March 10th, 2012, 7:50 am
I will quote myself:
Rhade wrote:
And of course dont use attachments.

[Profile]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Dolphin AIP Class (Israeli Navy)Posted: March 10th, 2012, 7:56 am
Rhade wrote:
I will quote myself:
Rhade wrote:
Quoted you, and use white background.

TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Dolphin AIP Class (Israeli Navy)Posted: March 10th, 2012, 8:06 am
Rhade wrote:
I will quote myself:
Rhade wrote:
He's using it for Ships, which is not as big of an issue as others who use the attachment feature for resources, but it does open him up to losing the file when we have to periodically purge the attachments.

You guys have gotten overly critical of people who post ships in this way.

MK83Spot: It looks good. Don't forget to use the Shipbucket templates that are posted here. Yes Golly really needs to upload them soon. You also should, as Alex said, keep the white background.

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Dolphin AIP Class (Israeli Navy)Posted: March 10th, 2012, 9:13 am
TimothyC wrote:
Maybe, but if we say that, again and again and again ... in ideal world you just need to say that once, but usually our request is ignored. And thats is just irritating.

[Profile]
MK83Spot
Post subject: I´m fed up with it!Posted: March 10th, 2012, 11:25 am
Listen Guy´s,

I came here to contribute to the community with some good work. I didn´t want to keep it just for my own. And as far as I´m concerned my work was good! Furthermore I have got some expertise on the topic I was posting about. But since 2 out of 3 comments i have got came from some compulsive pedantic characters that diminish my work, I´m fed up! Finally some of them even try to force me to open up an image host account that i don´t have and don´t consider necessary just for 45 kB!!! (Did it ever accrue to you that your pedantic unnecessary comments also swallow some kB´s that I could have used for further drawings without straining this sides resources that much?) Who the hell do you think that you are that you think that I comply instantly to your pushy impolite requests? You don´t deserve somebody´s contribution to this forum if you call this a warm welcome!

Since i have got a girlfriend, some really good friends, a job, a beautiful countryside and because I´m to much of an alpha male I don´t see any future reason to expose myself to a bunch stubborn boy-scouts that want me to fit into their narrow minded little world!

[Profile]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dolphin AIP Class (Israeli Navy)Posted: March 10th, 2012, 11:37 am
MK83, a few things:
- everybody starts in the beginners forums. as was stated, the good people get out of it quickly...... the bad ones stay there forever. that is just how things are done here, so the quality in the other forums is always good and up to the standards. (that is mainly why beginners: not the knowledge of ships, but that of the style and rules) in your case, the use of the correct template, background colour and the a bit lightened colours. when you know that, you might get out of it for the next set of drawings.
- I myself have nothing against using attachments, and I think some people are really pressing it too much. especially if those people are not moderators or admins.
- the reason we try to use as less as possible attachments: when the attachment space is entirely filled up, the mods will empty it by removing about all of it...... so your work will be lost. nobody likes his works to be lost, so it is adviced to use an external host, like photobucket, imageshack, dropbox or something similar.

hope this did help ;)

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Dolphin AIP Class (Israeli Navy)Posted: March 10th, 2012, 1:07 pm
And of course calling us stubborn boy-scouts with narrow minded little world is very mature. Realy, you dont need to announce thigs about your private life, number of friends or that you have girlfrend. This is not an auction or contest, but if you want to know many of ours members are married or even have a grandchildren. So please start be mature not only pretend to be.

Your drawning are good, as ace' say they are better than most of ours begginers. Thats why I ask that you stop using attachments because in next memory purge all your work on forum will be deleted. In that case we won't be able to say "hey look at work of that guy, you should watch nad learn from him", because there will be NO pics there.

[Profile]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Dolphin AIP Class (Israeli Navy)Posted: March 10th, 2012, 2:56 pm
Rhade wrote:
TimothyC wrote:
Maybe, but if we say that, again and again and again ... in ideal world you just need to say that once, but usually our request is ignored. And thats is just irritating.
He was posting ships. Your insistence is annoying and is part of the reason he's been driven off. This is an official warning to not contradict moderators, and to let up on the attachment issue. Allow staff members to maintain the rules.

~TimothyC

[Profile]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Dolphin AIP Class (Israeli Navy)Posted: March 10th, 2012, 4:14 pm
Colosseum wrote:
Quote:
Since i have got a girlfriend, some really good friends, a job, a beautiful countryside and because I´m to much of an alpha male I don´t see any future reason to expose myself to a bunch stubborn boy-scouts that want me to fit into their narrow minded little world!
<Image snip>
This is a warning for trolling. You really should know better Ian.

~TimothyC

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 2 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: