Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Fallout Universe "Victory"-class battleshipPosted: July 10th, 2012, 7:18 pm
Cruel2BEkind wrote:
This doesn't look that futuristic 0.o
dude.. This is fallout... No chips, they are nuked... Think, pleace think. And serieusly that username o.O

[Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Fallout Universe "Victory"-class battleshipPosted: July 10th, 2012, 9:56 pm
klagldsf wrote:
...so this isn't canon then?
Not even close, not even close klag'

[Profile] [Quote]
Razgriz BSG-27
Post subject: Re: Fallout Universe "Victory"-class battleshipPosted: July 12th, 2012, 9:56 pm
It would be really nice to see somebody try to flesh out , at least the pre war American navy, or Chinese navy
it being fallout , I had some interesting ideas:
Nuclear shells
A "barge" whose main role is the transport and landing of american powered armor units
of course very interesting submarine designs based around the mixture of more hydrodynamic shapes, mixed with fallout tech
and the various laser missile defense ships, and carriers with the radical strike planes
and those weird Chinese bombers from the operation anchorage banner

If you want to ask why I have all these Ideas , I seriously consider writing a fiction of the sino-american war, with Naval battles and the conquest of the gobi , etc.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: