Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 37 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page « 135 36 37 38 3941 »
erik_t
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: July 8th, 2014, 6:13 pm
Here's some help: FIND A REAL ****ING SHIP AND DRAW THAT AND YOU'LL GET ALL THE HELP YOU CAN DREAM OF

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: July 8th, 2014, 6:21 pm
that was made by an artist that had years of experience. when he started her he started with an small ship from the real world and worked him self up. when he had the experience to work with big things and know how shipbucket work inside and out, first then he started on it. you have noting like that.

now start on a real ship, that is small, first then you will learn from us! we are starting to get a bit tired of this, explaining to you this every single time.

You never start working on H45 as a new beginner, that is only for experienced members. do you go in the military when you are 11 years old or 18 years old, that is the question!? I'm out of here!

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: August 22nd, 2014, 5:58 pm
just downloaded mine craft, making H-45 from scratch. when finished I will upload it on YouTube and post a picture of it up here and remake it as the shipbucket project you all have been waiting for.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: August 22nd, 2014, 6:14 pm
I sincerely wish You good luck.
That said, judging by the direction this discussion was taking so far, I'm afraid that comments You'll get may not always be of the kind You're expecting/like to see. I hope I'm wrong and what You are going to post will be an interesting and well-made project.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: August 22nd, 2014, 6:23 pm
thank you

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: September 11th, 2014, 5:16 pm
KM Fuhrer update

[ img ]

this is what the Minecraft creation is based on.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: September 11th, 2014, 10:58 pm
Looks like you've done a fair bit of work, looking better!

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: September 12th, 2014, 3:15 pm
thank you. it only gets better from here on out.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: September 24th, 2014, 12:13 am
the reason why I had all those main caliber guns on H-45 was because on the original design the specs said that the reload time for the 80cm guns was slow so it would have the secondary heavy armament as back up to make up for time it took to reload the 80's.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: November 14th, 2014, 5:42 pm
here is a screenshot of part of the minecraft KM FUHRER

[ img ]

someone did the ship but It wasn't correct to the design so I had to edit it

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 37 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 135 36 37 38 3941 »

Jump to: