Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 38 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page « 136 37 38 39 40 41 »
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: November 16th, 2014, 1:45 am
how about a 3d version of the KM Fuhrer using Google Sketch up?

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: November 16th, 2014, 10:29 am
That would take forever and a day

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: November 16th, 2014, 7:33 pm
not really. Im using the drawing of the ship.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 3rd, 2015, 9:18 pm
minecraft km fuhrer is way behind schedule because my computer is trajecly slow

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 14th, 2015, 5:53 pm
why is my battleship images not showing up?

[Profile] [Quote]
apdsmith
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 14th, 2015, 6:03 pm
Hi LordBladaime,

It's because Majhost, the image host, is undergoing maintenance. This one's taking longer than normal, you might want to switch to dropbox, which is quite good, it seems.

Regards,
Adam

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 31st, 2015, 11:31 pm
hi sorry its been so long since i been up here but building the minecraft km fuhrer is hard plus i ran into a major problem... some one tried to make one before me and bacically its a german km fuhrer that is bacically a german version of the yamato but the bow is so long it requires a screen shot itself. the reason why this is a problem is... well the admirals bridge looks like the upper body of a pickup truck and the funnels are lowwer than the admirals bridge. i want to do my own version its just i would like someone to come up with the layout of the inner core of the ship like a schematic of the deck layout so i can make it in minecraft like i said this is sooooo dang hard! on a hardness scale from 1-10 it is a 1,000,000!! it broke the scale!!

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 1st, 2015, 2:53 am
You could just use a Minecraft Builder mod which could reduce your work load, as I'm assuming you will have to lay about 1.75 Million blocks if done as a solid mass. This does seem like missing the forest for the trees really, takes like 12-24 hours for a small little boat in SB scale instead of oaths hitting brick walls.

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 1st, 2015, 3:56 am
I'm not saying it would be better, but if you take some time, practice, and learn the basics of line drawing and the SB standards, you would have a much easier time if you just drew it in SB scale. Also, not to mention you would save a lot of time.
I did this ship in the course of several days and it was actually fairly easy now that I think about it. Even the details (but it is a WWI-era ship).
I'm just giving my 2 pfennigs worth of advice.
[ img ]

The best thing to do when it comes to this project is to break it apart in stages.
Figure out the locations and layouts of propulsion, main guns (and secondary), and the shape of the hull. (Seriously, this part is actually really easy, but you need to have the mind-set and you must be willing to listen).
Then you install your main guns (and secondary), install your armor belt, place the funnels where they need to go, and think about your bridge location. (Again, this part is really easy).
Then you start to fill in the details. Not the small stuff, but the large stuff. Funnel caps, Bridge walkways, aircraft handling. Then you move to the tertiary and quaduciary(?) guns and slowly (<--this is very important) fill it in.
I swear, if you do it like this, you will finish in less than 4 weeks.

Okay, I'm done.

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: February 2nd, 2015, 4:39 pm
The Km Fuhrer in minecraft will have working battleship turrets that actually fires TNT. and it reloads to fire 2 salvos.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 38 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 136 37 38 39 40 41 »

Jump to: