Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 541 »
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 8th, 2014, 7:54 pm
battleship 'Fuhrer' also known as H45.
we have an entire thread about this (clearly fictional) ship
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... f=15&t=767

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 8th, 2014, 8:12 pm
I just want to design it my way I am pretty sure you will like the finished design

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 8th, 2014, 8:16 pm
I am actually planning on making this design in real life, because I am going to start my own private navy, once I get governmental clearance.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 8th, 2014, 8:17 pm
I will only like it if it is well drawn and has the ability to work. when starting with the H45, I have doubts about the latter, while it's size requires real skill to get it drawn well. if you have that skill, go ahead and impress me, but I got to admit I have doubts.

EDIT:
LordBladaime wrote:
I am actually planning on making this design in real life, because I am going to start my own private navy, once I get governmental clearance.
good luck with getting something funded that could not have been paid with the military budget of nazi germany.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 8th, 2014, 8:23 pm
[ img ]here is my progress so far

im going to remove the piece of propeller shaft next

the ship at the bottom of the picture is helping me out with ideas for the ship

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 8th, 2014, 8:32 pm
First, She's backwards. Flip that floating target around.
LordBladaime wrote:
You've got two days to convince me you're not trolling.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 8th, 2014, 8:38 pm
what is trolling

Last edited by LordBladaime on January 8th, 2014, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
WWII44
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 8th, 2014, 10:48 pm
LordBladaime wrote:
what is trolling
Trolling is the act of sowing discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 8th, 2014, 11:09 pm
I am not trolling I just want to start my own navy with this ship in it. it will be my flagship for my fleet renamed NWUC Black Fire Storm Flash.... the pride and joy of my Navy.

[Profile] [Quote]
WWII44
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 8th, 2014, 11:28 pm
good luck getting the funds to build it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 541 »

Jump to: