Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 41 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page « 137 38 39 40 41
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: June 1st, 2015, 11:08 pm
I agree with Blackbuck, but that's not the point. We have helped you, but you need to do your part too. You need to research, practice, and learn. There are treasure troves of information on this forum. All you need to do is look through the different threads, find something that might help you and look! Wikipedia is also an invaluable resource. Look stuff up! To top it all off, use common sense. Think about what you are doing and make it sensible. You can do it, but that's just it. You have to do it.

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
apdsmith
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: June 2nd, 2015, 3:26 am
Hi LordBladaime,

The thing is, you're trying to start with the Sistine Chapel. As has been suggested many, many times, putting this on hold and working on something else would probably be a good idea. At the moment you are struggling with a) the size of H45 and b) the fact that you've never drawn an SB drawing before. It would seem prudent to remove at least one of these obstacles, as already advised, before throwing your hands up in frustration again.

With regards to the ship, as before, there appear to be guns present simply for the sake of having lots of guns rather than because they materially contribute to the combat efficiency of the ship - at least, I'm unsure why you're carrying 128mm DP and what appear to be 105mm AA. As before, light AA is severely lacking. You're also lacking directors for your AA (in fact, any secondary) battery.

But I suspect it doesn't matter. This is feedback that has been given again and again, so I'll confess that I just do not know what you want. Is it that you want to put a drawing up that's pretty much the same as the ones previously and have people ignore any errors they see? This isn't really the forum for that - and I think it's better for it - I know I prefer being told when I make mistakes.

What are you trying to accomplish with your time here? Not with this specific drawing, but in general? At the moment I cannot work his out.

Regards,
Adam

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 41 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 137 38 39 40 41

Jump to: