Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 541 »
LordBladaime
Post subject: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunityPosted: December 27th, 2013, 7:59 pm
I have plans for world peace and it involves me creating a new German Reich AKA: New World United Community 4th Reich
it involves redesigning World War 2 German kriegsmarine ships. They are for my future navy warship building company. Say goodbye to this corrupt world, say hello to a One World Union!

Last edited by LordBladaime on December 27th, 2013, 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: December 27th, 2013, 8:02 pm
Help!! I don't know how to post a drawing up here!!!

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: December 27th, 2013, 8:06 pm
for the starter you are in the total wrong place in the forum. (this is an admin area for announcement), since you are new to the forum. you should post in the beginner topic.

for the other thing. find and picture host. like for example: dropbox.com

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: December 27th, 2013, 8:08 pm
Thread moved.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: December 27th, 2013, 8:15 pm
If the world is united under one government what does it need warships for?
Anyway, you'll have to use an eternal image host since we don't allow attachments on the forum.
MajHost is pretty good and we have a tutorial for it if that's necessary. Link

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Shipright
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: December 29th, 2013, 4:24 pm
Since Germans make up less than a percent of the world's population, I find the underpinnings of this world union will either be quite objectionable of fanciful, probably both if these people decide to name their world state after a German imperial term specifically referencing referencing iterations of German history. Since it's the Fourth but you say you are using historical WWII German ships at the base, what happened to the Third?

Let's see it though, there are lots of AU Kriegsmarine ships on the board to match them up with

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 3rd, 2014, 8:34 pm
the Third Reich was Adolf Hitler's empire, the Fourth Reich will be my empire. The Goal of the Fourth Reich is world peace.

Ps. I AM NOT A DICTATOR. I am just a militant self proclaimed world leader (that has almost reached his goal), who wants world peace and I am willing to fight for it.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 3rd, 2014, 8:46 pm
I certainly hope you are speaking from the viewpoint of your AU. even if that is the case, it is sounding like an bad movie plot.

[Profile] [Quote]
Shipright
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 5th, 2014, 4:50 pm
LordBladaime wrote:
the Third Reich was Adolf Hitler's empire, the Fourth Reich will be my empire. The Goal of the Fourth Reich is world peace.
Yeah, but since there was a Third Reich for you to rule the Fourth Reich and you confirmed it was run by Adolf, what happened to it? I as because you said you were using WWII era German ships and style yet very few of those ships survived the fate if the real Third Reich and those that did became short lived war prizes for the most part. On top of that Germany was a still occupied vassal like state divided in two for a significant amount of time after that. How does your AU handle all this?
Quote:
Ps. I AM NOT A DICTATOR. I am just a militant self proclaimed world leader (that has almost reached his goal), who wants world peace and I am willing to fight for it.
That would be a dictator, or you could stylize it despot if you like.

[Profile] [Quote]
LordBladaime
Post subject: Re: battleships for my 4th reich AKA New World United CommunPosted: January 8th, 2014, 7:52 pm
[ img ]

this is the ship I am talking about, this is what I am going to be working on. I already removed the swastika

Last edited by LordBladaime on January 8th, 2014, 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 41  [ 402 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page 1 2 3 4 541 »

Jump to: