Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 7  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7 »
Bismark195
Post subject: Re: What If Canada bought the Slava class cruiser Ukrayina..Posted: May 15th, 2014, 2:33 am
Looks great! I love how the design has evolves since the first post.

[Profile] [Quote]
battleship lover
Post subject: Re: What If Canada bought the Slava class cruiser Ukrayina..Posted: May 15th, 2014, 5:35 am
holy crap you my friend are the first person to give me a 100% positive comment ever since I joined :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[Profile] [Quote]
JSB
Post subject: Re: What If Canada bought the Slava class cruiser Ukrayina..Posted: May 15th, 2014, 7:15 am
1) I normally feel that the fact somebody has commented is a reflection on them liking it sufficiently to spend time commenting :D .

2) It has improved :) but I would personally,
-I would cut out equipment/weapons a bit as a rebuild will have wasted space compared to the same size ship new build (I would also use more of the old ship IE put VLS in the old ones space etc or you will have to gut the hull and you may as well build from new).
-Not mix so many systems (ie VLS + none VLS launcher, or new+old radars ).
-Fit a helicopter (as Canada has no CV's so this ship will be the flagship and will need at least one).
-Cut costs ! (most real ships are very cut down to what they need and not much more, ie 5 RAM when 2 will give 360 arcs ;) ).
- Posters with (Posts= 5675) probably aren't wrong (most of the time :twisted: :lol: ).

3) Don't think that 2 should overlook 1 ;) :D.
JSB

Last edited by JSB on May 15th, 2014, 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
JSB
Post subject: Re: What If Canada bought the Slava class cruiser Ukrayina..Posted: May 15th, 2014, 10:03 pm
Ok my final design (unless you point out some problems with it :roll: :lol: )
[ img ]
JSB

[Profile] [Quote]
Bismark195
Post subject: Re: What If Canada bought the Slava class cruiser Ukrayina..Posted: May 16th, 2014, 12:13 am
@ JSB

This looks great. I especially like the plausibility of the design and how you thought through the process of equipment procurement.

[Profile] [Quote]
battleship lover
Post subject: Re: What If Canada bought the Slava class cruiser Ukrayina..Posted: May 16th, 2014, 2:00 am
@ JSB
thanks for the comments. But I am designing the ship to be a naval interceptor than carry helis because why would you need a helicopter when your supposed to be blowing up a landing ship or a land bombardment ship. Any way I even added armor on to the ship because obviously it will be taking in damage. Also I tore out the alto of the stuff out because I wanted to add more engine room.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: What If Canada bought the Slava class cruiser Ukrayina..Posted: May 16th, 2014, 2:06 am
What is a "naval interceptor"?? :/

[Profile] [Quote]
battleship lover
Post subject: Re: What If Canada bought the Slava class cruiser Ukrayina..Posted: May 16th, 2014, 2:33 am
blows up naval ships. duh

[Profile] [Quote]
battleship lover
Post subject: Re: What If Canada bought the Slava class cruiser Ukrayina..Posted: May 16th, 2014, 2:34 am
any way here is my final version of my ship
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
battleship lover
Post subject: Re: What If Canada bought the Slava class cruiser Ukrayina..Posted: May 16th, 2014, 2:34 am
Ill work on the credits later

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 7  [ 68 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7 »

Jump to: