Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
Iquoris
Post subject: I'm back! (Sorry I'm late...)... but here's my new ship!Posted: January 7th, 2011, 2:29 am
Where to begin? I understand that it has been quite a while since my first post. That is because I honestly have not found any time to post, or even work on a new ship. Also, being the 'genius' person I am, I forgot to back-up my data from my old computer to my new one (and the old one's gone now...)
But anyway, here's my new ship (P.S. I did a little research on ship layout, radar systems and directors)
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: I'm back! (Sorry I'm late...)... but here's my new ship!Posted: January 7th, 2011, 2:40 am
[ img ]

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Iquoris
Post subject: Re: I'm back! (Sorry I'm late...)... but here's my new ship!Posted: January 8th, 2011, 5:27 am
How's this for a fix? I changed everything that you recommended, including upgrading the Mk 13 for a Mk 49. Although I did some digging, I'm still confused on the type of director the Mk49 usues, but I'm sure it works with the SPG 62...

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: I'm back! (Sorry I'm late...)... but here's my new ship!Posted: January 8th, 2011, 8:43 pm
That's one big ass piece of guidance kit for a very small SAM system.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Iquoris
Post subject: Re: I'm back! (Sorry I'm late...)... but here's my new ship!Posted: January 13th, 2011, 11:19 pm
Alright, finaly got off my lazy but to upload my fix. Sorry if the director is still off (still have a pretty bad knowledge of 'em).
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only”

Jump to: