Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
theminer220
Post subject: 1980s custom freight ship ideaPosted: September 7th, 2015, 1:20 am
A WIP ship (heavily inspired by the Gry Maritha) that I started on - I still have a long way to go, but how is it so far? Anything I should change?
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: 1980s custom freight ship ideaPosted: September 7th, 2015, 8:04 am
uhm...... what is it supposed to do? because right now it looks like quite a lot of ship for very little freight :P

[Profile] [Quote]
theminer220
Post subject: Re: 1980s custom freight ship ideaPosted: September 7th, 2015, 1:30 pm
I guess it might be some sort of cargo and/or supply ferry running to and from isolated communities in the region it's based in. It would probably have: a cargo hatch (the grey thing), a small shipping container, some fuel tanks on the side of the cargo hatch, etc.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: 1980s custom freight ship ideaPosted: September 7th, 2015, 2:16 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
uhm...... what is it supposed to do? because right now it looks like quite a lot of ship for very little freight :P
To be fair that's the problem with all small ships

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only”

Jump to: