Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
Fox
Post subject: Normansk, Lusker Class OPV/CorvettePosted: January 25th, 2016, 6:37 pm
Hello everyone!

After having been gone for quite some time I had nothing to do and found my first (and only vessel) I created.
So I tried updating it!

I repainted it, moved some stuff around, changed the bow, redid APAR, added Active Aerial's, changed a few detail's, added flag lines and a flagbox on the signalling deck.

Main purpose of this vessel: To patrol an geographical area (As a border patrol vessel) and if necessary to act in a low to medium combat spectrum, can also act as a support to either FAC or Frigates (ASW, AAW)

I want to give more information about this vessel, does anyone have some kind of calculator or formula's to calculate for example:
What the beam would be?
What the drought would be?
Speed?

[ img ]

Looking forward to all the criticism and tips and tricks!

[Profile] [Quote]
iiradned
Post subject: Re: Normansk, Lusker Class OPV/CorvettePosted: January 27th, 2016, 10:04 am
Nice looking ship.

[Profile] [Quote]
citizen lambda
Post subject: Re: Normansk, Lusker Class OPV/CorvettePosted: March 3rd, 2016, 6:12 pm
Same here, good looking ship, great drawing.
There is one little thing I'm not too sold on in the way you have drawn it, is that the top of the integrated mast looks a bit wobbly and asymmetrical. Is that on purpose?

Other than that, I'm curious about the technological context in which you place this ship. The sensor fit is top-shelf post-2000, while what I can recognize of the weapons fit looks more 70s-80s... Am I missing something here?

Great job anyway.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only”

Jump to: