Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
olekit24
Post subject: Re: Spanish protected cruiser Extremadura, 1902Posted: February 15th, 2016, 6:32 pm
bezobrazov wrote:
If you have tried, just try some more! It's happened to all of us - finally we almost always find a solution that will satisfy most critical eyes. You can do it!
I'm trying on newerweres and alternate ships )))

Like this one:

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Spanish protected cruiser Extremadura, 1902Posted: February 15th, 2016, 6:37 pm
Please check your inbox, my friend. BTW, a cool ACR you've got there! ACR:s are my forte, so I appreciate someone else liking them too!The only thing I'd do is to raise the topmast quite considerably. You want to the wireless to work over distances! Otherwise it's a neat blend of British and German naval architecture.

[Profile] [Quote]
olekit24
Post subject: Re: Spanish protected cruiser Extremadura, 1902Posted: February 15th, 2016, 6:41 pm
bezobrazov wrote:
Please check your inbox, my friend. BTW, a cool ACR you've got there! ACR:s are my forte, so I appreciate someone else liking them too!The only thing I'd do is to raise the topmast quite considerably. You want to the wireless to work over distances! Otherwise it's a neat blend of British and German naval architecture.
The prototype of this ACR was Cardinal Cisneros, real spanish ACR. She has short masts and no wires for radio at all ))

But I appreciate ypur attencion and notes )

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Spanish protected cruiser Extremadura, 1902Posted: February 15th, 2016, 7:03 pm
I do remember that, as you remind me, so you're good then!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: