Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 6  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
Keisser
Post subject: Re: Dreadnoughtization succesPosted: June 12th, 2016, 4:43 pm
As first, I have a lot of free time to draw - about a whole day. As second, I simply do not get critics so I consider my drawing done and make new one.

[Profile] [Quote]
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: Dreadnoughtization succesPosted: June 14th, 2016, 8:38 am
Your biggest problem is that you have not yet finished any drawing to a level that would get you a 'pass' mark in Shipbucket. When someone has given you good feedback and you ignore it, those people do tend not to bother trying to help you any more. So you very quickly end up with no one to critique your drawings to make the drawing better and make your skills better.

[Profile] [Quote]
Keisser
Post subject: Re: Dreadnoughtization succesPosted: June 14th, 2016, 11:47 am
Whose feedback was ignored by me?

[Profile] [Quote]
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: Dreadnoughtization succesPosted: June 14th, 2016, 12:00 pm
Maybe you had better go back and read the first two-three pages of this thread again. Tell me what happened to those two first drawings of yours? You got your feedback and did what to them?

[Profile] [Quote]
Keisser
Post subject: Re: Dreadnoughtization succesPosted: June 14th, 2016, 12:51 pm
Windlinger-class and Sunnyland-class? Do you really think they have even a small chance to be brought into the life, even though they are from parallel universe? Both of them - Windlinger and Sunnyland - are goddamn overgunned nonsenous floating junk, their laying-down will be a massive fund spending for countries thet will bring nothing. Windlinger can't destroy anything larger then a CL, Sunnyland is a toy in the hands of even a small CV. Those two "ships" are shamefully deleted from my computer. The future of my drawings is after Miugi-class and Andrea Elme-class. I did not ignored any comment on them and edited drawings as fast as I could, combining drawing and prepairing to exams.
Trip to another city made me forget about uploading the Miugi-class with rewoked hull, which was done right before my depart. I would upload it, but after your comments... I don't think anybody will be interested now.

[Profile] [Quote]
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: Dreadnoughtization succesPosted: June 14th, 2016, 1:22 pm
And you think your later ships are better?

You have hundreds of examples of battleships in this forum that you could compare your ships against. Those ships would show you how to balance your designs, so that armaments, armour and all the other bits work together to produce a ship that looks 'believable'. That is what you are trying to achieve a ship that looks believable. At present you are not even close. But if you take note of what is being said to you by some very good pixel artists you will improve. Stop trying to draw lots of ships. Settle on one, then try to Improve it to the point that it is believable.

Compare your Italian looking design against the real Italian Battleships in the archive and see if it looks believable compared to those ships. Look at all the minor details that are included on those ships compared to yours, look at the secondary armament and how they are placed, look at the types of AA guns and where they are placed. The boats on the ships and the cranes for the boats and aircraft. All the little things that your drawings are missing at the moment.

Stop thinking that your drawings are wonderful and get the attitude that you have a lot to learn. If you want to learn how to draw ships then Shipbucket is the place to learn.

[Profile] [Quote]
Keisser
Post subject: Re: Dreadnoughtization succesPosted: June 14th, 2016, 1:40 pm
Krakatoa wrote:
And you think your later ships are better?
Yes, they are slightly better then first designs. Also you did non ever seen my first drawings in SB scale.
Krakatoa wrote:
Stop thinking that your drawings are wonderful.
I never thought so. No one my quote shows such opinion to my own drawins. The only thing I was proud of is the bottom of the Andrea Elmes hull shading. My designs never leave the "Beginner drawings" subforum. Only one attempt to show others my drawing ("Mysterious battleship", remember, comrade?) was failed.

[Profile] [Quote]
Shigure
Post subject: Re: Dreadnoughtization succesPosted: June 18th, 2016, 9:18 am
I think your ships look great.

[Profile] [Quote]
Keisser
Post subject: Re: Dreadnoughtization succesPosted: June 18th, 2016, 10:25 am
TristanAlting wrote:
I think your ships look great.
Thanks, comrade.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Dreadnoughtization succesPosted: June 18th, 2016, 9:05 pm
ahem...could we perhaps stop using that Communist greeting "comrade"? - Friend, pal, Sir, whatever is better than that reminder of the Evil Empire...

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 6  [ 59 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Jump to: