Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
Keisser
Post subject: Re: Countrywide League Activity Conclusion - Colorado at AriPosted: June 21st, 2016, 4:53 am
I don't really think this is Shipbucket topic...

[Profile]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Countrywide League Activity Conclusion - Colorado at AriPosted: June 21st, 2016, 1:43 pm
Keisser wrote:
I don't really think this is Shipbucket topic...
It's spam, Created by an robot computer program, never comment on Spam, it just make more work for the admin, when they clean up. Instead click on the button on the right side, it's red and look like this: "!".

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Countrywide League Activity Conclusion - Colorado at AriPosted: June 21st, 2016, 2:23 pm
preferably, don't do anything. I spot the spam as obvious as anyone will, and if you go on posting on the threads, your posts will remain after the nuking, and result this type of pointless leftovers. Use the allert button only in cases when there is some flaming, poster harrasment or other internet drama going on in actuall threads, so I can take closer look of whats going on.

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only”

Jump to: